Siege War - challenging idea....

• Hi there,

today we were talking about the old days and how funny some siege wars have been in the past so i came up with an idea for making siege war way more interesting here - but a challenging one for developers and server Boss !

Imagine if it was possible to have other private servers also registering in the same server pool for siege war, and we could do siege war against guilds from other private servers ....

I think this would give some people new motivation

BUT i also imagine this to be a very difficult challenge, but i don't want to "hide" my idea....so here you are :)

• Official Post

Hey,
    That's not a difficult challenge, but an impossible one.

#1 To make it possible to run at the same battleground gateway, ALL servers must use the same version and run identical content.
    - That's the first point which makes that project impossible, since we run our own content with items and stuff that does not exist somewhere else.

#2 Finding another private server
    - There is only one private server around that handles the amount of players we do (maybe still more?) - Those guys are not willing to manage their own server properly (though there are some new nice mods and GMs, but the staff team is a lazy bunch.) So no chance here.

Actually we thought about that for a long long time already, but since there is noone around who would be a possible partner, we have to live without that feature.
    Thanks for your suggestion anyway!