Impossible/near impossible titles

• Acquiring a list of titles that are not possible in the game for some races etc

So far the list is:

• Dwarf titles are unobtainable to other races (even if you change race to dwarf)
    • EOJ Event in Redhill Mountains that gives the last zone title
    • Perfect tile combinations from Aeternal Circle
    • Rune Splinter title, obtain 30,000 at once (something like this, this title is possible, will leave to playerbase discussion for now)
    • 20 flowergod messengers - festival title (highly annoying but obtainable, if it doesn't break and the npcs don't spawn, player discussion)

List if you know of others that drive you crazy or have another issue obtaining.

Thank you :)

• The title(s) from the story dragon(?)

Something to check: there is a title in dust devil canyon (the camp with the blackie quest) where you get some membership title if you are female. Someone could check if you can get it after changing gender or not.

• Not playing on Paradise here so can only base myself on Insomnia and experience from where I played in past...

1. Something to check: there is a title in dust devil canyon (the camp with the blackie quest) where you get some membership title if you are female. Someone could check if you can get it after changing gender or not.
    > This title "Ecology Research Team Member" should be available for all genders and races afaik. You just have to choose the right chat option at npc once you get there 1st time.

2. Dwarf titles are unobtainable to other races (even if you change race to dwarf)
    > correct not obtainable for non dwarf.

3. EOJ Event in Redhill Mountains that gives the last zone title
    > have heard rumors it is obtainable / was obtainable once, but the event seems to be broken ever since it came out and will take a long time to complete (you will spend a couple of hours there and you can't fail).

4. Perfect tile combinations from Aeternal Circle
    > should be obtainable but purely luck based to get all correct.

5. Rune Splinter title, obtain 30,000 at once (something like this, this title is possible, will leave to playerbase discussion for now)
    > should be obtainable but purely luck based.

6. 20 flowergod messengers - festival title (highly annoying but obtainable, if it doesn't break and the npcs don't spawn, player discussion)
    > obtainable but means effort and cooperating npc's as mentioned. This same applies for all festival events that needs searching npc's as well as other players to help out.

Titles like nemesis of the undead (fa), and the one from MA are obtainable but have level requirements, once passed with 1 of your classes you cannot do no more.

Kochanie :love:
    Insomnia Server

D 55 / Wd 55
    WINTERFELL GUILD

• 1. Something to check: there is a title in dust devil canyon (the camp with the blackie quest) where you get some membership title if you are female. Someone could check if you can get it after changing gender or not.
    > This title "Ecology Research Team Member" should be available for all genders and races afaik. You just have to choose the right chat option at npc once you get there 1st time.

No, your character has to be female to get the title. In fact the only male member of the team is the boss, something like his own personal harem or so.

2. Dwarf titles are unobtainable to other races (even if you change race to dwarf)
    > correct not obtainable for non dwarf.

Was already known.

3. EOJ Event in Redhill Mountains that gives the last zone title
    > have heard rumors it is obtainable / was obtainable once, but the event seems to be broken ever since it came out and will take a long time to complete (you will spend a couple of hours there and you can't fail).

The title should be easier to get if you are not alone, but this thread is not only about not obtainable, but also about hard to get titles.

4. Perfect tile combinations from Aeternal Circle
    > should be obtainable but purely luck based to get all correct.

Like said before, it is a hard to get title, not a not-available one.

5. Rune Splinter title, obtain 30,000 at once (something like this, this title is possible, will leave to playerbase discussion for now)
    > should be obtainable but purely luck based.

Same.

6. 20 flowergod messengers - festival title (highly annoying but obtainable, if it doesn't break and the npcs don't spawn, player discussion)
    > obtainable but means effort and cooperating npc's as mentioned. This same applies for all festival events that needs searching npc's as well as other players to help out.

Have it, VIP rulezzzzz.

Titles like nemesis of the undead (fa), and the one from MA are obtainable but have level requirements, once passed with 1 of your classes you cannot do no more.

No, only your current main class counts but in MA you need to have the quest after the pre quest still open.

• I agree with above however point 3 may not be so hard if the event actually was fixed (which it never was).

But hard to get... its quite difficult to say. Current music parade titles are extremely hard to get on insomnia server atm since nobody is willing to help with it. Have a not playing friend helping me with army of alts but even then we often get double instruments. But this issue would count for all cooperative events. But this solely depends on the community on server itself.

p.s point 1, I thought I once got on dwarf but guess not then.

Kochanie :love:
    Insomnia Server

D 55 / Wd 55
    WINTERFELL GUILD

• TitleID: 530858
    As Arthuria said: GM Noraa Title with TitleID: 531001

About Minigame Titles
    Ghostcards, Golbin-Mine Item (ID: 205037) -> i have heard that you put it in the itemshop, can you please create an NPC where you can exchange Ghostcards, Golbin-Mine vs Phirius Shells or Mementos

• i have heard that you put it in the itemshop, can you please create an NPC where you can exchange Ghostcards

it was how you say..but you cant bring an exchange npc into the game after the same items was for a lot of diamonds in the itemshop..
    how about to think about, before you bring some suggestions forward

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• i have heard that you put it in the itemshop, can you please create an NPC where you can exchange Ghostcards

it was how you say..but you cant bring an exchange npc into the game after the same items was for a lot of diamonds in the itemshop..
    how about to think about, before you bring some suggestions forward

First: yes they can and they did.
    Second: I think he wants to exchange ghost cards etc. for something else (he gives ghost cards). It would be for those players who already got their titles and have a lot of cards etc. lying around/always throwing away. I think that can be done and would be ok.

• buggy title (hidden) Fungus Killer - 530068

Well, not rly a buggy title, it is just not obtainable. Hillarzu gives a different title if you think that it should be there. If you google a bit there was once a bug where you could get this title in necro from a boss sometimes. Should be one of those titles that are only in the database and not supposed to get.

Do we want to gather all titles in database that are not obtainable or just those that are supposed to be obtainiable but are not (for some players) due to bugs/game mechanics(e.g.female only/dwarfs only) Sapph?

• Realistically only titles that should/are available in game but are not obtainable for one reason or another.

530068 - Does not have a correct description even, so that tells me it does not belong in game.

Thanks for your input so far :)

• Realistically only titles that should/are available in game but are not obtainable for one reason or another.

530068 - Does not have a correct description even, so that tells me it does not belong in game.

Thanks for your input so far :)

That is what I thought, ty for the answer.

So let's concentrate on gathering these titles.

Closed the thread.