Please may I move to my best friend....

• Hello,

my name is Leskar Prole. I spent many years now, living in Obsidian Stronghold (my address Obsidian Stronghold - 43.7/50.5)
    My life was never that interesting, but things could be worse. I served many people, so many people. All they were very pleased with my offers of random fusion stones. But many of them also complained about their hard life and the journeys they had to do.
    That's how I heard news about my best friend back from my childhood days - Cholman Hakenschweif (his address Sarlo - 38.6/23.6).
    I was so happy to hear from him and that he is fine. All the travelers told me he was sad, as I was all the years, because we both lost contact.
    And now, my best wish is to finally live nearby him at Sarlo. This would be so amazing.
    He sells quite interesting stuff for those travelers and my offers are a perfect combination for his offers, we could make such an amazing team - if only we could be together after all these years.

So please, is there anyone outside who can really help me moving to Sarlo with my business ?

Thank you for your kindful attention....
    yours, sincelery,
    Leskar Prole

• Moving next to the seller of Wailing Fjord would be more interesting though in my opinion ^^

But still that's a quite good idea :thumbup: