Remove Prequests in Chamber of Elements

• Hi, i have seen recently that DEVs decided to remove gold exchange NPC to help new players making diamonds. But i dont think that it will help new players at all. That would only make endgame players to stop playing this game. And im sure that new players would never farm gold 2-3 hours every day to sell it. Instead removing gold NPC, you should remove all prequests for Rofl.

I see a lot of new players in world chat saying " LF ppl for gorge quest". New players just cant enter rofl because they cant find a party to run gorge or inferno. You should just remove or change prequests to enter Rofl. (For an example Killing 100 mobs in Valley of Ice would be better for Rofl prequest). And you should also bring a Rofl easy mode which could be cleared with Beginner set. So new players can understand endgame instances and they would try harder to make endgame gear.

I hope you do this instead Removing Agnes

Greetings

Tarsq

• grknkrdn1299

Changed the title of the thread from “Remove Prequests for Chamber of Elements” to “Remove Prequests in Chamber of Elements”.

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Greetings,

We've already implemented the change to no longer need Gorge or Inferno to enter ROFL in Patch 10.7.1.3020.

• Removed need of completing Inferno of Divinity and Gorge of the Ice Giants quests in order to go into next instance after getting requirements of Understand the Happenings quest complete.

Hooroo and thank you for your suggestion,

Brontes.

Closed the thread.