New Player Help!

• I have a few questions as I have never once played this game.

1. Playing an elven mage. Are there any guides I can find for best choice in spells?

2. I cannot find the ent Fufenya in the starter elf area. I found the other 2. It's a daily quest called Save Plant Seeds

3. Megaphone to talk in world. How do you communicate with others if your chat to global is limited?

1. Playing an elven mage. Are there any guides I can find for best choice in spells?

2. I cannot find the ent Fufenya in the starter elf area. I found the other 2. It's a daily quest called Save Plant Seeds

3. Megaphone to talk in world. How do you communicate with others if your chat to global is limited?

2. Pressing Backspace opens the World search . Type the name of the mob/npc there and it will show you

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

I can highly recommend the Mage/Knight to start up. Advantages are:

• Less cooldown buffs (only passive buffs that proc on skill use)
    • Easy rotation (single cast, fireball, ground targets and stars), stars are best for sustain dmg (single and area)
    • One of the best shields in the game: Shield of Discipline
    • Decent damage
    • More base HP through stamina bonus from knight
    • Only need a 2h staff, no further weapon required

Mage/Rogue requires much more timing of your cooldowns and is much weaker in defense. If something goes wrong you probably die while M/K can still handle the stress much easier. As long as SoD runs, you don't need to be afraid to jump into large groups for discharge at all :thumbup:

1. You can view all the unlockable spells/skills for each class HERE but other places on this forum should have more in depth guides/conversations about specific combinations.

2. You can try to use the NPC search within the game in the quest log by right clicking the NPC name and then clicking World Search then optionally clicking "Follow" to have an arrow point You to the NPC.

3. In order to use the World Chat You must use a megaphone and typing "/y" then Your message. You can use Zone chat which is handy and if You are in a heavy populated Zone then You will most likely get a reply. If You know the player You want to talk to then "/w" is always free and also spans the whole world similiar to "/y"

Hope this helps.

Added the Label Gameplay