Bard/Mage stats on gear

• I got my Level 80 Gear from the NPC in Varanas. On this gear i found:
    Dex/End, Int/end and 2x dex/Pat and Int/mat. Is that correct or does it depend on the secondary class how you gear the bard? :/

Da mein Englisch nicht so dolle ist.
    Ich hab in Varanas von dem NPC meine Ausrüstung bekommen, das folgendermaßen gestattet war:
    Geschick/AUsdauer, Intelligenz/Ausdauer und dann je 2x Geschick/Phys Angriff und 2x Intelligenz/Magische Angriffskraft. Ist das jetzt richtig so, dass der Barde so gepimpt wird oder hängt das am Ende doch noch von der Sekundärklasse ab? :/

• I found the NPC at the hall of the eye of wisdom, but atm he is inactive. As I remember there was a notice in the news section.
    Okay, so the gifted gear is good for all combos, to have a start. So I was not entirely wrong. :)

• I got my Level 80 Gear from the NPC in Varanas. On this gear i found:
    Dex/End, Int/end and 2x dex/Pat and Int/mat. Is that correct or does it depend on the secondary class how you gear the bard? :/

Da mein Englisch nicht so dolle ist.
    Ich hab in Varanas von dem NPC meine Ausrüstung bekommen, das folgendermaßen gestattet war:
    Geschick/AUsdauer, Intelligenz/Ausdauer und dann je 2x Geschick/Phys Angriff und 2x Intelligenz/Magische Angriffskraft. Ist das jetzt richtig so, dass der Barde so gepimpt wird oder hängt das am Ende doch noch von der Sekundärklasse ab? :/

In your case (bard/mage) you should go for 6:0 int/matt, purple stats full int/int which is best in slot these days. For a budget gear you may use some int/stam as well, but even the red pantheon int/matt should be better than most of these. As a bard, you get a passive bonus on all base attributes, which always also includes stamina. You got an ISS that increases your hp additionally for some time, so you barely have issues with HP, means, you can even go full offensive while not going for best in slot gear yet :thumbup:

Just to clarify: There is literally no class in the game that works (well) with a mixed build out of different attributes, except some tanks or leather (that might use str as well, but since 105 main set it's even better to go for full dex I guess). Saying this, because I was recently asked about exactly this thing, since there are transformation potions in the game with mixed attributes as well :pinch: