Dalanis Nightmare, 1 party ends it for all....

• This is kind of ridiculous don't you think? If my party is modestly geared and takes a while to do DN start to finish, and another party is uber geared and runs it in 5 minutes... why shouldn't i still be allowed to finish this instance? It's absurd that one group killing a boss makes it inaccessible to everyone in the entire server for 6 hours... Especially when quests rely on this instance to be completed.

Here's what I mean:

I get off work, cook and eat dinner. Take a shower. Get on CoA, look for a group which can take 5 minutes or an hour to find, get the party started, everyone buffs up with all their foods and pots and zodiacs... We fight harbingers and fire blah blahs for 30 minutes trying to spawn the bosses.

Now, some crew of end gamers jumps in and wipes it out in 5 minutes.

I have to wait 6 hours to try again.. unfortunately, I have to go to sleep for work the next day. So I can't go back in 6 hours... this happens pretty much every day. It takes no less than 10 full runs to get all of the quest requirements met. for ONE person in the party IF everyone lets him get all the stabilizing stones.

Meanwhile end gamers farm it with their op alts and are thus unaffected by the 3 day lockout...

Because of this lockout rule, I can't get this completed. And I am sure I am not the only one with a life outside the game that experiences this issue.

In conclusion:

I don't have a problem with them doing that. The problem exists in the coding that makes it possible for it to ruin the dungeon for everyone else. The lockout should be specific to those in the party that finished the run. Like every instance that has ever had a lockout timer. HoS/DL/ZS in official for example... Atlas Defense in CoA... minigames in both games... the lockout is specific to whomever was in the party that participated/completed it.

Approved the thread.

Closed the thread.

Added the Label Zones/Instances