An exterior improvement of the very ugly Gaea Mount

• This is labor intensive, and is supposed to be the final compilation for Draco, though, ...

...but it's very ugly and useless.

I know already has been mentioned something in another thread about improving the performance of them in the future, but in addition to that, the appearance should be changed. No, must be changed.

It's ugly. Extremely ugly. Even if the that's speed was increased to 75%, I would never drive this guy.

It's been over two years since I got it after a lot of hard work, and I've never used it.

When I got it, I test drove it for a few seconds, got fed up with how bad looking it was, and put it away immediately.

A little, I can't imagine that anyone would call this "beautiful," "cool," "stylish," etc, though.

How about changing it to a more dragon-like appearance like this, befitting the culmination of Draco?

I'll upload a picture for your reference.

(from Dragon's Prophet)

Incidentally, "Ancient Dragon" type (as in Dragon's Prophet) mount, similar to this one (Scarlet Fire Dragon Mount), is already available in the Shop, but a little bit of coloring or detailing to make the design more rarity-like would be nice.

That's all. Regards.

As an aside.

As I recall from "Dragon's Prophet."

The "implementation of an aerial flight system" was on the short list, but stop.

Are they going to mix RoM with even Dragon's Prophet?

Don't do it. Absolutely not. Strong against.

It will destroy the worldview. Stop it.

And I can see the hapless scene that will become a display place for bugs.

Approved the thread.