Johnny Dalker

• Hallo Devs!

Könntet ihr bitte bei Johnny Dalker ein extra Popup Fenster mit einbauen das es ein zweites mal bestätigt werden muss wenn man sich die 80er Pille kauft. Ich weis es steht im Questtext mit drinen es gibt aber auch viele wie mich die nicht mal die Questtexte lesen und zack hat man was gekauft was man ja gar nicht benötigt, da Johnny Dalker Dich ja eh auf Level 80 boostet.

Für neue Spieler stellt das keine gefahr da da diese im normal fall noch keine Dias besitzen für leute mit Zwinks und oder 2, 3 Char verklicken sich da vllt mal ganz schnell. Wäre etwas schöner für euere Spieler. Extra Popup Fenster (Willst Du wirklich 1000 Dias bezahlen?)

(Google Translate)

Hello Devs!

Could you please add an extra pop-up window to Johnny Dalker so that you have to confirm it a second time when you buy the 80s pill. I know it's in the quest text, but there are also many like me who don't even read the quest texts, and bang you bought something that you don't need at all, since Johnny Dalker boosts you to level 80 anyway. This is not a danger for new players because they normally don't have any slides for people with twinkles and/or 2 or 3 chars. Would be nicer for your players. Extra popup window (Do you really want to pay for 1000 slides?)

I'm not about the 1000 diamonds but rather a second query. <3

Video (1h 17m 30sek)

Best greetings and happy Holydays
    Sweetspot

Approved the thread.

Closed the thread.