Mag/Druid magma blade

• mag-druid.png

Jeśli ktoś chce grać magiem-druidem polecam wykonać misję na umiejętności elitarne tylko do maksymalnie 35 poziomu . po wykonaniu misji na 40 poziom umiejetnosci elitarnych wyżej wymieniona umiejętność zostaje ograniczona . Pierwszy raz widzę by elitarna umiejętność osłabiała inną . dostajemy ograniczenie do 6 celów w zamian za 10% większą szanse na cios krytyczny (czyli prawie niezauważalnie) . Aktualnie ta kombinacja jest prawie niegrywalna .

If someone wants to play a mage-druid, I recommend completing the quest for elite skills only up to level 35. after completing the mission to the 40th level of elite skills, the above-mentioned skill is limited. This is the first time I've seen an elite skill weaken another. we get a limit to 6 targets in exchange for a 10% increased chance of a critical hit (that is, almost imperceptibly) . Currently, this combination is almost unplayable

• and only now am I paying attention to it. not doing missions for level 40 elite skills this skill has a better intelligence damage multiplier . +0,15 x int is propably bettrer

I'd like to make this combo playable again, or I'd like a voucher to reset elite skills. I'd like to do them again for this combo, only up to lvl 35

• 25% damage won't compensate for the 6 target cap (latest patch) . groups of up to 20 monsters are pulled in places . You need 5 stacks to get 25% damage . before you get them, the monsters will probably be killed (in larger groups) ... because that's when everyone uses the most buffs . classes that gain buffs by stacking or after using abilities on a target lose time against characters that have buffs to use by clicking with the mouse . it's a buff, but still being limited to 6 targets is a 2-3 times greater potential reduction for this character .

balance by Byte -.-

• I don't understand why the M/D would get a target limit change on its main aoe?

This class doesn't lose as much as you wrote because it has an extra strong single target. Any mage with a stronger single target is weakened on the aoe, otherwise they would be too good at any content. Picking up 5 charges of Elven Mystic is also not a problem on this class, as you always "lose" 2 attacks to buff this class from earth and fire elementals anyway, and the buff itself accumulates from all hits, so on a mage you have 5 stacks of this buff in at most 3 seconds. When hitting large groups of mobs you additionally use ISS 80 (this aoe buffed now by 25% in a group must deal very high damage). I tested this class in DC long before the current patch and in my opinion it was no longer weak then. Especially since it now has 25% more damage for a duration of 30 seconds every 60sec :) . This class combination didn't do as much damage on a single target as M/S or M/W or aoe damage as M/CH, but these 3 combinations are some of the strongest in these areas and few magic combinations in this game currently can compete with them.

I think each mage combo should be different in play style from each other, and changing this aoe to more targets will just make it another mage that is trivial to play and only requires the player to click macros from kitty instead of thinking during gameplay.

• yes. in our guild with this class on DC I went first. it was strong at the time because it didn't have the 6 target limit then . This class seems to be strong against 1 target but as we spoke in the guild she wasn't surprisingly good . I will have a day off, so I will take this character again after this change