Looking for Challengers for my amazing Maze!

• Enter the Amazing Maze!

Hello dear Challenger!

Are you interested in an amazing challenge? I've almost completed my new house, which is set up as a labyrinth. You will start in the center and run through 4 circles of walls in order to reach the desert behind. I also placed some details allover the places and even dead ends seem to habor secrets for you. ;)
    b9c7e25de3a57c872ddc14e5f2d5febd.jpg

The Plot

Imagine you wake up inside a great forest glade, not knowing how you came here and lost all your memories. You find other people, who are desoriented and confused the same way as you are, but together you find a way to survive in that strange foreign environment.

Together with your friends you build a place to live and establish a strong and helpful community. There are people responsible for crafting, cooking, blacksmithing, hunting and there are those runners you have no clue about what they actually do.

After some time you ask your friend about those "Runners" and he tells you that these people are sent out into the maze that surrounds the central glade, looking for a way out, because you are trapped and imprisoned inside this place.

You are so shocked about this information that you need some time to handle your situation. But then you throw a look to the entrance of the maze, turn around to your friends and then you slowly walk towards it. Your steps become faster and faster and finally you find yourself inside the high walls of the labyrinth.

The gate closes behind you and you know: There is only one way to get out! Accept the challenge and become a Maze Runner yourself. Find a way through the labyrinth and help your friends leave the place.

2068bb38e394e7b85f7849831358da39.jpg

If you're interested, just enter the house of Zyrex. No password required. Also, I offer all crafting stations and a lot of fun. &)

• Because I was asked frequently: So far I used 517 furnitures incl 66 walls, barbarian stone style 1 and 2. :pinch: Some more walls are turned off / hidden for later changes I already planned.

First I drew the basic maze grid on paper, then virtualized in Photoshop and checked every single wall, built from inside to outside. Building from out to in wasn't working well, because you can't guess the scale of inner circles :huh:

• ✨✨✨Giveaways of a total of 10.000 Diamonds* ✨✨✨

👀 Find the hiding Dwarfs! 👀

I did some adjustments inside the maze and since dwarfs are too rich, I wanna start a small "event" inside my house. Just answer the question correctly and become rich, too! :pinch:

The big question is:

How many dwarven children are hiding inside my maze? :/ The required answer is the amount of all dwarven children inside the maze and the central glade which is located inside my ingame house. I also need a short description where the dwarfs are hiding, just to get sure you don't guess blindly. Something like "in the whirlpool", "on top of the tower" or such is enough. If you want, you can even attach screenshots to your submissions.

The prices:

The first 4 players who write the correct answer in this thread (or write me in a conversation here in the forum (top right corner in the forum header bar) ) will win 2500 diamonds.*

*Terms of Participation:

• Official Post

Are DEVs allowed to participate too?
    (Of course I would not use any commands to find them)

• 🔥🔥Update to the Hiding Dwarfs Event🔥🔥

Thanks for all your participations! Almost 30 submissions reached me! :thumbup:

Unfortunately none of you has found the correct amount of dwarfs in my house yet.

So everything is still open, but all of you will have another chance to count again and send me a DM here in the forum conversations with all coordinates. Gonna ignore all unaccurate submissions ;)

Have fun! :saint:

• Huhu,i found 26 children dwarfs. Their coords:

1. 28.6 - 50.3

2. 28.3 - 50.4

3. 28.4 - 50.5

4. 28.5 - 50.5

5. 28.6 - 50.4

6. 28.1 - 50.8

7. 28.1 - 50.1

8. 27.1 - 51.4

9. 28.1 - 50.1

10 28.7 - 53.2

11 29.4 - 50.9

12 29.3 - 50.8

13 29.2 - 50.9

14 27.4 - 47.6

15 30.3 - 47.5

16 30.5 - 48.5

17 25.2 - 48.2

18 26.0 - 51.2

19 30.1 - 51.9

20 26.4 - 53.3

21 28.7 - 54.2

22 30.4 - 53.5

23 30.4 - 53.5

24 27.1 - 55.2

25 31.1 - 55.6

26 27.0 - 55.3 on the tree

You should stay one children dwarf on the carpet in heaven. It would be funny

• Winners are ShadowTmaster and mrcrow ! Congratulations to 2500 dias each!

There were 26 dwarfs hiding, as mrcrow posted all locations correctly above. Funny that nobody else just copy-pasted it for free 2500 dias because there were only 2 winners yet xD

However, because Ladykarito and Heinrich found 25, Cruvor found 24, I will divide the remaining 5k by the total amount of dwarfs you guys found (25+25+24=74) and multiply with your answers each, so...

Karito gets 1689💎

Aka gets 1689💎

Cruwu gets 1621💎

...because you were really close to the correct answer <3

The remaining 1💎 goes to Elipso because he's always poor :)

Please put a gold into Auction and tell me ingame about it :thumbup:

I also got some correct answers on wrong channels (ingame, voice etc) which are just ignored 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thanks everyone for participation, maybe I will repeat something similar soon :saint: