Auction House

• I don't know where people is typing about auction house changes but if there is a post, please send this there or remove if someone said it already.

When i activate the option to use average price, if there isn't a price saved, it isn't working properly.

Example: 30 potions, 3.15 dias per = 94.5 dias. Instead is giving 9450 dias as price. You gotta change the coma for a dot. No idea why it requires a dot in this table but if you check history, there it uses a coma. :P

I have a request here although idk if is even possible. The average selling ecuation in tier stones doesn't count what kind of stat is inside. It would be awesome if, for example, a t7 tier counts if it's clean or if it's a last ini pain.

• Official Post

Are you sure you didn't write 3,15 manually? Only valid separator is "." so other than that will be read as 315. If it is automatically inserted with "," instead of ".", it might be a client language issue and requires more investigation, once you confirm it.

Greetings

• Are you sure you didn't write 3,15 manually? Only valid separator is "." so other than that will be read as 315. If it is automatically inserted with "," instead of ".", it might be a client language issue and requires more investigation, once you confirm it.

Greetings

I just did right click in my bag and it shows like this. It happens when is the first time my char put a new item in auction house. I never sold serenstum so it fails. When i try with items I already sold before, its working fine.

Is typing alone the lower number with a coma instead of a dot. Language is spanish.