Diamonds

• hi

i dont want it to get lost and not seen by GM/DEV's until after black friday.

i would like to see a diamond promo of 400% + , it's been years since you went over the 400% mark and i was told it was to control the AH market, but as you can see gear is at a all time high. if you balance the diamond promo more ppl can/should be able to afford some of the things in the AH and the game should be able to make a nice profit off of more ppl buying diamonds.

greetings :D

• if you balance the diamond promo more ppl can/should be able to afford some of the things in the AH and the game should be able to make a nice profit off of more ppl buying diamonds.

...and more diamonds are available on the server and prices increase, so everyone who does not invest real money at all, is disadvantaged... yes, let's do that! Down with the free to players! Down with the market! :thumbup:

Since free to play aspects have increased within more AC/Memento gain and remove of the exchange limits, we definitely should increase the gap between those who pay and those who play again, because what would a china grinder be without viable and imbalanced pay2win aspects?

This topic is btw perfectly fitting in this thread, since it's that different class balancing I guess :D

• lets keep it real, this server is/was never about F2P ppl and back when inferno was top ini top pieces went for around 50k per and we saw more dias promos over 300% on the regular.

i was told by a GM the server promos will always stay between 200% -230% to control the market. now for the most part it's been good in AH but now gear is 75k per.

to me it's not about PTW but theres a good portion of players that put real money in the games just like all other games like this or there would be no need for promos or currency :P

in imo it's kinda what keeps the games afloat for without ppl putting money in the server would prob shut down.

there going to do a promo anyway say around 350%-380%, all i am asking for a little boost like they did a few years ago. and imo ppl say they dont want it but will buy dias when it comes out &)

greetings

• Official Post

this server is/was never about F2P ppl

Playing COA doesn't require purchases.

There are many ways to obtain IS items by playing:

1. Diamonds for items in Auction House

2. Diamonds for gold in Auction House

3. Diamonds for Ancient Mementos / Arcadia Coins

4. Gifts from NPCs

5. Itemshop items from mini-games

6. Occasional in game events

7. Forum contests

8. Regular in game activities

9. Phirius shop

Our diamond prices with sales, and item prices are way better than somewhere else.

Combining both, you end up with 20x difference for some of the cases, which was already reviewed.

Regarding EQ prices - it's out of our control or influence, these are driven by supply and demand rule.

Majority of players, including most end game one, never made any purchase.
    They're simply playing the game actively, and cooperating with others to achieve their targets.

Keep in mind, that we didn't increase diamond prices for PNC/EUR since 2014, with EU cumulative inflation over 15%.

Increasing promos' ratio would make more diamonds being added to the server, causing inflation, and rising prices of items.

Diamond prices, promotion time frames and diamond rates are not influenced by feedback.

Closed the thread.