Just a friendly reminder

• Keep going like [others] and you can close the Server...

i dont ask any GM for my banreason, because its stupid enough.. i talk with other players what they are thinking about and maybe we need some better rules here.

Some Guys doing [illegal things] and dont get a bann, so i want to know on what it depends and maybe some other players has the same opinion.
    a forum is there to talk with the community or not?

How about to answer why looks the second item promo like an scam? or anyone think the players here a dumb?

and why has every GM the same answer if you ask something "pls open a support ticket" i thought an gm is there to help the player or i understand something wrong? it looks more like" hey iam here to entertain you"

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• If i good understand, ppl got banned cuz of their macros (2 macros are made, when you run the micromacro).
    Idk who invented this method of banning bots, but must be stupid or... just not knowing how micromacro works.

Firstly, micromacro is doing those macros when you will choose character which you want. On this character are created 2 macros.
    But... how do you know if this character was botting??? He only fired micromacro on this char... but then he could close it, interrupt, or just even couldnt run any wp, because he didnt know how :P (ppl like that often happen)
    Of course, its possible that this character was botting. But you dont have a proof. You can't tell that this char was bottng for sure.
    For me those ban reasons are ill.

Prices of promotions in Itemshop are good, but if you will add the same rubies bonus as a normal itemshop offer. for example runes:
    195d and 40 rubies bonus - normal
    150d and 40 rubies bonus - promo

If you look at your prices of ruby itemshop, you will see that a lot of items from there are very needed. but prces are very high... (800-1000 rub for one + :/ )
    So prices are just unsustainable, you think consider it.

• Official Post

Keep going like [others].
    Some Guys doing [illegal things].

Before you ask why we edited your post, please check https://playernetgames.net/playernet-tos point 2.
    "Alternate spelling or partial masking of such words will be reprimanded in the same manner as the actual use of such words."
    Thor already said - if someone do illegal things you should report this instead of publishing in forum how they are cheating.

i talk with other players what they are thinking about and maybe we need some better rules here.

Lets do this, i hope in constructive way, because only in this way it can bring success for both sides.

Some Guys doing [bad things] and dont get a bann, so i want to know on what it depends

Its depend of EULA& TOS & Arcadia rules.

a forum is there to talk with the community or not?

Yes it is, from what i see 2000 post are not Team posts.

How about to answer why looks the second item promo like an scam?

Could you stop attacking? I dont think someone force to buy Itemshop items? You opened thread with question, maybe as suggestion.
    When responsible person will be online i think he can answer you in dedicated thread.

and why has every GM the same answer if you ask something "pls open a support ticket"

From what i see "open support ticket" is not mostly answer. This answer is used when something should be resolved via support ticket.

If i good understand, ppl got banned cuz [...] | You can't tell that this char was bottng for sure.

No - you understand wrong, anyway we not publish our detection methods. Yes - we can do this, especially when we are sure what player doing.

He only fired micromacro on this char...

https://playernetgames.net/playernet-eula
    Please read this again, easiest conclusion is even if you used this with your client without ingame reaction, it will be detected and its not allowed.

But you dont have a proof.

We ban only with proofs.

add the same rubies bonus as a normal itemshop offer

Yeah, thats about what im really talking about, constructive suggestion with player idea.

• Its depend of EULA& TOS & Arcadia rules.

Yeah, ive seen but couldnt find my Case. Thats why iam talking about to add some Rules. Dont wanna give a Reason for a Bann and to prevent such Things you need to know....

Could you stop attacking? I dont think someone force to buy Itemshop items? You opened thread with question, maybe as suggestion.
    When responsible person will be online i think he can answer you in dedicated thread.

Oh sorry, maybe i should add this screen a bit early https://gyazo.com/4e63e41e42e255c9596136b201c94af9
    and yeah i started with a suggestion and still no rubies...

Int could you add in the script from the Drill-Ground npc´s a respawn after there is dieing or make them not killable? maybe someone kills it accidentally and get banned for it, that wouldnt be nice.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Hello int,
    I can't find a fit.ting point for gf in point two that would make an alternative spelling forbidden. But since it gets censored in game I can't even post a link to an event guide from official forum to someone in the game. Do you think you can find a solution for that?

P.S. wow, why is fit.ting censored in forum? if you want you can pm me and delete this question, but I like to know, since I can't find a translation for it that is not ok

• Official Post

and yeah i started with a suggestion and still no rubies...

I need to ask about this when responsible person when will be online.
    If it was not intended it will be probably changed with next IS promotion.

Int could you add in the script from the Drill-Ground npc´s a respawn after there is dieing or make them not killable? maybe someone kills it accidentally and get banned for it, that wouldnt be nice.

From what i know respawn is not good reason because its not intended to be TP farm like someone said.
    I suggested other idea to responsible person, there is some ways which can prevent situations like this.

But since it gets censored in game I can't even post a link to an event guide from official forum to someone in the game. Do you think you can find a solution for that?

There are 3 alternative things:
    1. Screenshoot and upload to for ex. imgur.com
    2. Use alternative shourtcut link for ex. goo.gl
    3. Copy/paste this guide to our guides section (with credits info about author - if he not restrticted doing this)

P.S. wow, why is fit.ting censored in forum?

Some of words are filtered by regex (what is regex?), and can cause things like this.
    Actually i removed this word.

• what is this? what are you tawking about? i cant find rules which tell me "DONT KILL DRILLGROUND NPC".

why do i get a 4day ban because i killed 4 mobs? i killed so many of those drillground weapon lvl mobs and i didnt got banned back then.

why do i get banned today? i went there to test my new tikal upper body set and then they died, such things happen - why dont they respawn?
    (if my memories are right, i remember those mobs respawned back then when i first killed them (without getting banned).)

NOW something about my ban (and the logic behind it(which isnt existing))
    the email i got tells me "Killing Drill ground Npcs, this is unacceptable and will no longer be tolerated." ok nice(why didnt nadana get one too?), if it will no longer be tolerated, when was it? and why didnt you tell me it isnt anymore? --- an admonition would be nice.

other people exploit whole bossevents and all they get is --- nothing --- except a fix a few weeks later (and many items they are not worthy obtaining) why dont they get banned for every time they cleared the instance?

tell me something about your logic: killing 4 mobs equals 4 day ban..
    if you exploit a "wheel of fortune" (like the one in itemshop) and you get 10 perfect +20 stones will you get a 10 day ban? and if you get ..maybe 500 -- a 500 day ban? --- not like that ever happened ;)

• Official Post

Thank you all for the feedback

/close

EDIT
    PlayerNet Terms of Service Paragraph

You may not exploit any bug in .PlayerNet Games to gain an unfair advantage over other players. You may not communicate the existence of any exploitable bug to others directly or through a public forum. Bugs should be reported to .PlayerNet Web Support.

I think i don't need to say much about that. NPC have beedn killed which took the opportunity away for other players to level their weapon, also it has been said that the NPCs have been killed to gain TP (advantage)