Golden Wings and bard weapon skins

• Hi

I would like to see another way to get the golden wings.

There are people here who have been trying to get them for 2 years or more and do atlas defense every weekend and don't even have them.

Then there are people who go in there every weekend with all their twinks and have gotten these wings more than 3 times.

And an event in the forum that you can get them has not existed for a long time.

How would it be to bring another possibility in the game? For example at the upcoming birthday of Arcadia in the Gashas and future GM events in Celebria?

And maybe some new skins again? For the new bard weapons for example?

I think some would be happy if they had instead of the Tamburin skin another :D

I don't know if anyone else has noticed or if it's just me that's bothered: the bard's guitar is worn upside down, with the body facing forward xD

Greetings Felline

• maybe add a new possibility to the pvp rework:

3vs3, 5vs5 arena with ranking system -> only wings allowed to use, other equip is needed to buy at a store in the arena to the beginning.

each festival has a rankseason

after a season every ppl get a number of gasha dependent of his placement

Greetings

Approved the thread.
  • Great idea from groot, here is another one:

Put npc ingame that sells golden wings for huge amount of honor points, increase max limit for honor points. Make it so you can obtain honor pts from arenas, not just from sw. Put best skins for honor points aswell.

Closed the thread.