Feedback about the latest changes/content releases

• Idk where to post this since it doesnt really fit into a specific feedback thread.

My honest feedback about the latest changes:

It is very nice for people who just wanna spend time playing this game alone, but im starting to get the feeling with card system introduced/mini games rework this game turns from an MMORPG into a Singleplayer game with some mmo elements.

The card system looks very nice but it just created another point of the game where u play alone.

Im slowly getting dragged away from the game because i (and i hope others aswell) enjoy group content more than grinding alone for hours and hours.

The balance between singleplayer elements, which are insanly time or money consuming, and multiplayer elements is feeling very off when u look at the amount of time u need to spend on cards farming/minigames in comparison to running instances like Kalin where u get done really quick.

There are things from other games which could be done 1:1 in this game for people who enjoy instanced content more than grinding stuff alone. For example:

Daily quests for instances

Challenge modes for rofl/kalin like a fight against time with a leaderboard(just like an andor leaderboard)

Turning minigames into little instances where u run with a group and tank/healer/dps is all needed

There are many more examples of stuff which could be done and give rewards like titles/cards/stats or basicly anything which can be usefull for character Progression.

This is just my personal feeling about the game right now and if u have a diffrent opinion / suggestion which in ur opinion would be a big improvement u can share them.

Kind Regards

Jockels