Need Help with a Quest Plus some questions

• quest is ID 425844 and I have to find Old Firemallets whereabouts and it wound up getting me killed and I've been searching for over an hour.. Secondly I just died and experience Debt and TP Debt has increased what exactly does that mean ?

• quest is ID 425844 and I have to find Old Firemallets whereabouts and it wound up getting me killed and I've been searching for over an hour.. Secondly I just died and experience Debt and TP Debt has increased what exactly does that mean ?

Hey ,

You need to find the Old Fire Mallets inside Bethomia ->Living Person , Dead Body

The XP/TP Debt is a little "pushishment " for dying ( it is no big deal dont worry ). You have a little Skull on your XP Bar on the bottom left that will explain you more about that

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Yeah I looked in there thats how I died some spore looking thing killed me with insta kill spores after I killed it. I looked all over the place for the body.