bard/warlock

• hi,

my soul hunter is not harvesting souls so my soul blast and cruel harvester doesn't work.

please check it out and fix.

thank you

Where did this happen? Cause afaIk, if you kill the mob with your normal skill, soul hunter doesn't progg and you don't collect souls. So if you e.g. kill the mob with Warp Charge nothing happens. As for me, collecting souls works everywhere fine (except itnal lager but I think its not supposed to work there since puppets are also locketHP targets).

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• thx jockels helped me out in game and showed me what you are saying.

i guess i need to read up on patch notes, but it seems to make it a lil difficult to test and put together a good rotation(kitty combo) for without those 2 skills wont work.

• thx jockels helped me out in game and showed me what you are saying.

i guess i need to read up on patch notes, but it seems to make it a lil difficult to test and put together a good rotation(kitty combo) for without those 2 skills wont work.

Try to unequip some items, if you 1shot them, and hit the mobs in Atlantis (e.g. in Achilles Jungle). Since the stacks are bound to the whole zone you can stack on "normal" mobs and then use everything in itnal camp (its a bit more work, but it should work like that)

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Closed the thread.