issue with arcadia utilities add on

• I recently started using the arcadia utilities addon and last couple weeks I've been noticing problems with buff times not being accurate. The four hour magic buff from housekeeper shows as 3.5 or 3.2 hours. The time for the 3 minute riding speed housekeeper potion shows as 2.5 minutes. I've seen other ones off but those are two I remember.

I'm also having a big problem keeping unbridled enthusiasm housekeeper potion from expiring. It's supposed to be a one hour duration and sometimes it only lasts a minute or two or ten. I have to use six or seven of this potion to do five mirror boards which are only 15 minutes each. I keep wondering why I'm running slow and I look up and the potion has expired again. Sometimes I have to use two or three in just one mirror board.

Both issues happen outside of mirror boards as well.

If I delete the arcadia utilites addon, then all my buff times go back to the correct duration time and the unbridled enthusiasm potion does not expire before the one hour is up.

So is anyone else having these issues with arcadia utilities?

Thanks.

• Hello. They aren't issues with AU, they are utilities changing the game visuals. For example, seeing the remaining time like that. There is an option to see it in 3 different ways. You can search it and pick the one you like more.

About the potion, are you sure that you aren't using any buff that can't be used at the same time than this potion? I don't remember much but I think dalanis ring 10 minutes speed buff was removing it? Would need to check.