New item scout

• I would like to start a discussion on a new item for the scout - the quiver. It will be possible to get it from WB. The special stats would be attack speed 3-5% plus stats agility, physical attack, accuracy.

• Interesting idea. I always liked the Concept of a quiver for scout. But i guess implementing it now/soon with WB allready released/ balancing still going etc wont be that great of a Idea. Maybe with the new Ini coming this would work?!

edit: pls no accuracy .would be a wasted Stat imo. Maybe elemental dmg IF scouts will get it on more then 1 Skill/sub class

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Was ist denn aus der tollen Idee mit dem Köcher geworden? Neben dem von ihm vorgeschlagenen Stats könnte ich mir vorstellen, dass der Köcher den Schaden der Pfeile verbessert. Aber das keine Reaktion von den Verantwortlichen dazu erscheint ist sehr schade.

What happened to the great idea with the quiver? In addition to the stats he proposed, I could imagine the quiver improving the damage of the arrows. But the fact that there is no reaction from those responsible is a great pity.

• Was ist denn aus der tollen Idee von Cruvor mit dem Köcher geworden? Neben dem von ihm vorgeschlagenen Stats könnte ich mir vorstellen, dass der Köcher den Schaden der Pfeile verbessert. Aber das keine Reaktion von den Verantwortlichen dazu erscheint ist sehr schade.

What happened to the great idea of Cruvor with the quiver? In addition to the stats he proposed, I could imagine the quiver improving the damage of the arrows. But the fact that there is no reaction from those responsible is a great pity.

Guess because it's not a suggestion but a discussion. At least it should have been. But as we can see, not that many people joined the duscussion yet. But if it's still relevant, here are my 2 cents.

I find the idea of a scout offhand pretty awesome, I played scout a lot some years ago. But what about just allowing the class to use a talisman instead and create a physical talisman for PDPS scout as well? This would be much less effort for development but make all people happy. If you additionally change scout to be able to wear wands, even the magical scouts would be balanced better I guess.

And now the german translation for Pistan

• I think rather not a talisman but a quiver would be much better. It doesn't have to give you standard stats and, for example, it can give you extra damage for your arrows, a little more life and, for example, an extra 5 base focus.

Then both mDPS and pDPS would benefit from it

• I like the quiver idea, it should be part of the scout, just like a shield is to knight. There seems to be a lot of other things in the works presently, but its nice to have something to hope for in the scout class;)

Closed the thread.