Golden pull 10-15 cores ?!?

• please change the possibility that you can use more than 10 cores of omnipotence for 1 goldenpull. It makes no sense to use more than 10 for the same item. You get the same not more stats or nonstats, the f. same item. In my opinion its kidding ppl. You alreday need 15 hours or more for farm 1 goldenpull. If you need 15 cores you need to farm more than 22 hours instead of 15. Why anyone should farm 7 hours more for the same things. Mechanics like this make me and other ppl mad. Who had this idea? Its really bad. With mechanics like this you will loose player. Delete that please and dont implement mechanics that kidding ppl again. This server was so good for people, when it started 2015. Why destroy it and let it be expensive like other server and implement kidding mechanics like other server did it. Im disappointed from playernet. I sold everything on the other server when i found arcadia. For me it was like a perfect patched rom. A new much better game. But you started to destroy it. Please thought about the things when you started and create a server. I think your idea were to give ppl a chance to have good gear without spend a lot of money make a better gameplay for people, with good gms who react and new better content without a lot of bugs. It will be more and more like gf on this server. I only can say that again. Im really disappointed.

• Official Post

Hello,

There is no strict amount needed for exchange, you can give any amount you want, it is up to gameplay to find out which value is the best for your case.

Can you please give some examples about things that you are mentioning? It is kind of hard to understand to what aspects are you referring to.

Greetings

Approved the thread.