Breathable Silk Drop Rate

• Hi don't know if its a big problem for others but the drop rate of Breathable silk is way to low, even with 500% drop rate fighting level 100+ mobs you get like 2 drop every 20 or 30 kills, I think this needs to be fixed I am trying to get some titles :(

• I did sun temple, Tomb of souls got like 2 even tried silver spring , Logar and Chamber of elements zone got none , the most I got was from older mirror world instances, none of the newer mirror worlds dropped them, unlike southern fern in crafting event that was dropping from every mob even without drop rate buff

• Official Post

Sun Temple, Tomb of Souls and edited/custom arcadia instances are having indeed lower drop rate.

Silvespring currently too, but it might change in future.

Logar and Chamber of Elements are normal.

All mirrorworlds are same.

Festival items have always same chance of loot from every monster, so it might be just coincidence.

Greetings

• DreamLand also seems to be dropping less breathable silk (not sure if that's what you meant by silverspring). I barely get 10-15 in a 30 min run (that's 60+ lvls).

• It has also normal droprate (which is already increased on Arcadia).

Greetings

Are you sure? I just ran dreamland with 618% drop rate and it just dropped 19 breathable silk. Total mobs killed 295 + 14 bosses.

Ran Dynamic Mirror Laboratory 5 times (538% droprate) and got a total of 10 breathable silk. That's a total of 325 mobs killed.

I kind of remember more of silks dropping back in the day (in 2017).