How to get to the end-game islands? (Korris, Vortis, etc.)

• Hi,

newbie here :) After reaching lvl 104 I got stuck in the zone Moorlands of Farsitan. I wonder how I can get to the islands: Korris, Vortis, Tasuq, Enoch and Chassizz. I was already looking for information on the forum, but unsuccessfully. Do I have to complete the right questline to get there? Or do I have to ask another player to open a portal to these islands? I didn't get any information in the game either. Please help...

• I think you do have to follow the morrok questline from start to finish in order to open new zones.

For example, Wailing Fjord is a zone you most likely were teleported to by one of your fellow players.

Normally this zone opens through questing the Morrok questline.

It starts in Aotulia Volcano, in the main village there is a 'Snoop the Stubborn' teleporter, near the teleporter you should find a masked "Morrok Wallinder"

Speak to him, and the rest should be easy :) That full quest line is also on Google, in case you get stuck somewhere along the lines of it.

Questhelper (an addon) can also be very useful in finding where you are with the questline

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.