Mirror World - Discussion and Information

• Official Post

I would like to start this topic in order to inform and discuss about changes and the current status of the mirror world.
    Here a short Q&A:

Q: Why can't i enter the Mirror Altar/Mirror Ruins/Mirror Tower?
    A: Those mirrors belong to the second group of the mirror worlds and are not supposed to be opened yet. You have the opportunity to run the first 3 dungeons and collect the Cenedrils of group 1 for now. The second group will be released at a later time.

Q: What are those item with SysXXXXXX_name and what shall i do with them?
    A: Those are some future rewards which can also be bought in the mirror shop later for mirror shards. We expect them to be named after our next patch which comes probably around easter. You can collect them and put them to your bank to use them after their final release.

Q: Why do i have a 7m 30s countdown in the mirrors, though the message says 15 minutes?
    A: Because we have lowered the countdown. As you may have noticed the dungeons are still pretty easy even if you run them solo. 7m 30s are enough.

Q: Are the mirror worlds in a test phase and will there be worked on in the future?
    A: Yes, we are running them in a test phase at the moment and we will constantly work on this feature. Another reason why the other 3 worlds are closed for now.

• I have some question: I notice we have 3 type of pet ,2 phys and 1 magic,7 days and 2 extra at weekend so that make 27 time we can do the mirror instance. But the dex pet got 4 days,str pet got 3 days and the matt pet only got 2 days. Why we cant have 3 - 3- 3 ? Or the dex is more important than the rest ?

• If you equip the dex & wis pet you get a mdam buff so I guess extra dex is not a bad thing for magic classes. If they can be changed to 3,3,3 I'm sure the dev team will take a look at it :)

• Hello,
    there is a different number of monsters in each minigame instance.

Liphisto(dex + accuracy): will be added tomorrow 52 after patch
    Bendor(str + pdeff): 100
    Mersi(wis + matk): 106
    Mayi(patk + dodge): 104
    Salo(sta + pdeff): 74
    Wolin(int + m-accuracy): 141

Since 1 monster = 1 heart and more monsters = more pet materials, I think some adjustments should be made to instances to make it more fair.

And in the Mersi instance the worms are broken. I think you know this already but if you don't onehit them, they will be permanently imun. For non-dmg players that is often a problem, since these worms follow you quite far.

• Hello,
    this is a "Discussion and Information" thread, so I told you one of my observations about the monster. These were not patchnotes.
    Arthuria once wanted to change the number of times each instance is available to have it fair. But when you compare the instances a bit closer than just the number of times you can enter per week, you will see that they are quite different in terms of reward. So I suggested to think about ways to make it rly fair.
    Changes to monsters are just jumping to conclusions on your side. Another way would be to think about a fair number of times you can join the instance for free in a week, instead of just a superficial 3:3:3 division. And there are still a lot of more possible solutions, even ones I did not think about.

The part you cited just states the number of monsters in each instance and each monster drops exactly 1 heart that you need to upgrade the specific pet. Expecially the reward for doing the Salo and Wolin instance are quite different from the other ones and you still need to pay the same number of diamonds to reset them.

And even at the risk to offend you: I am always being quite neutral when writing stuff on the forum and even after being constantly misunderstood in the funniest way possible - maybe because some ppl can't understand simple english or can't read what is written, who knows - I still try to phrase it different in the hope that it gets understood better afterwards. But everything I and other people who try do make suggestions for improvements get, are such spongebob answers who are in no way helpful, constructive or even reasonable. As GM's - regardless of position and task - you are still representing the company you are working for and if I would be your boss, then seriously I would have fired you a thousand times because of tainting the reputation of the company. As a company who wants to make at least a bit money, you just can't give those answers in public. Don't just make those answers just to be active in forum. But well, I am not your boss and it is not my decision, but maybe you and some others think a bit more careful about what they should be doing and what not and develop a little bit self-awareness.

I will screenshot this post in case it is disadvantaged edited or deleted.

• Now there are even less mobs at Liphisto (no trash in boss room), but there is progress: exit doors - ty!

it would be great if you make it possible to upgrade for example every white material at once to next higher rarity - like it is possible to do with runes (I - IX)

• Hi, me again.
    I have a small question.
    After the mirror instances were released for just a few days(only the first 3), Arthuria wanted to have a change of the ratio per week, because he does not believe that any pet is more important than the others (or just because he is mdd and mdd pet was only twice a week, who knows). Back then, Nadana already said, he should wait a bit, before wanting changes, because the instances were only released for a few days.

Despite that, the ratio got changed with the next patch, at the same time as the other mirror instances were released.

Later I observed that the instances themself are different regarding the reward for each run and wrote this in the forum. Since Kathoo didn't understand it first, I explained him, why the original ratio was in fact more fair and that it should be changed back.

Since after a while still nothing happend, I organized my thoughts a bit better and wrote a support ticket to explain quite clearly, why it should be changed back.

Since not everyone knows my train of thoughts and I got told on a different occasion, that the team likes it when I write suggestions in the forum, so everyone can discuss it, I will copy it for you:

I wrote this ticket on 7th May 2016. Quite a few patches have been released since them, but nothing happened.
    Since it got already changed once, and really fast too, it should not be that hard to change it again.

So I'd like to know, if you don't care about valid arguments, you just don't understand it (then you could ask and I will try to explain it more easy than it already is), you don't treat every player equally or the communication in the team just sucks.

P.S. I am also still waiting for the lvl 97 planting seeds. Sappheire primised me they would be added to the npc and she would add them herself if necessary.

• Thank you for this explanation and suggestion. It has been discussed and there is nothing to stop all classes farming the tower mirror instance to gain alot of shards. Yes magic classes will gain a few more hearts and items but it is definitely not game breaking.

I will follow up on the seeds.

• Well, at least it is a statement.
    But at least in the future you should maybe not believe something to be unfair, just because one player says it is unfair, especially when only half of the feature has been released like in this case. You could just give the same reason you gave me now to that person.

• Sorry but the 3:3:3 ratio is more balance than the first release, i have already take into account the amount of mobs when i make that suggestion , the thing i think Gjara forgot is the application value of the bonus each pets bring and i will say the reason it think it is:
    - Int/magic accuracy pet got the most mobs that bring most shards and hearts,but also is the only pet that have only 1 bonus valid, since magic accuracy is only reduces the chance of your spells being "resisted",which can easily got by just raising magic attack or wis .
    - Wis/matt is the next and you already know how much that kind of stats worth in game
    - patt/dodge is here because both the bonus is conflict with each other,one for the dps and one for tank,but every pdd or ptank still get decent from both of the stats , the same with str/def
    - sta/def is the best stats for any kind of tank both the bonus go well with each other but we can find the bonus in normal stats too
    -Finally it is the dex/physic accuracy ,compare for the chance of magic being "resisted",the chance to miss a phys att seem much higher since all of the phys att is much faster than the magic one and the field they apply is more than just pdd,even mdd like k/m and w/m need them especially k/m since their main weapon skill is lower than other so they miss a lot, with dex on top of it also raise Patt with the main PDD class like rogue and scout while also raising dodge and phys accuracy

And that is what i take on the mirror balancing,it is good as now if you taken every factor into consider, and before anyone said i only play mdd,i play pdd in all high ins and with high end gears too

• How can you take the number of mobs into account, when you made the suggestion before half of the instances were released and the one with the dex pet got reduced when the portal got added? Matk is only useless in hos. str/deff is pretty useless for tank. Int gives more matk then most of the other stats (except str for warrior).

To me your post just seems like some late attempt to save the validity of your suggestion. But since Sappheire already said, they would not change it back it doesn't matter anyways.

• 1 int give 2 matt , at lv 84 wollin can only give 1386 int,that mean 2772 matt. At lv60 Mersi already give 5724 matt, and ofc none need magic accurancy, so wollin only offer int ,nothing else. str/def can benefit ptank ,it is not the best but both can give something useful for them ,str give some hp too. And even when they dont release all pet at once you can still check their bonus by click your mouse at the blank place that they will be in.

I will say this for easy understanding, even if you dont need more str as tank,have more will still improve your class as some more att and hp, but having more magic accuracy is just useless since matt already done that to the max, not like phys accuracy since phys accuracy is very hard to rise, and in some case if you use weapon that your current class dont have high cap for master skill then it become even worst

• Int gives 2 matk, dex only 1,3 patk(rogue) or 1 patk (scout), str gives 2 patk (warrior), 1,5 patk (warden), 1,2 patk(rogue), 1 patk (scout). That is what I meant with that point.

Even if you see the stats for the pets before the release it does not explain how you want to be able to count the monsters.

Str gives 0,2 hp wow.

Physical accuracy and weapon skill are not related to each other. Even with 1kkkkkk accuracy, you will still miss if you use a weapon with low skillcap and rogue/scout have in fact a lot of accuracy, way more than mages. Magical accuracy is relevant if the monsters have a higher level then you. Its a bit less relevant on our server due to high levelcap.

As mdd you use both pets (int and matk) for stats. The skill can be used with a macro. So I don't see the point of you comparing them.

Different classes use different pets, but why do you think it is more fair that some classes need double the time to get their pets at the same level then others?

• The magic accuracy actually is useless since magic att and magic def is what decide it more than that stats i cant give full link but it actually have been discuss for long time now, search the net,it only take 5 sec

As pdd if you use pet for stats you can have dex/p acc , patt/dodge or str/def, patt/dodge
    AS mdd if you use pet for stats you have int/m acc and wis/matt
    AS tank you use str/def and sta/def or patt/dodge and sta/def

Now you see who got the most benefit ?

Oh and one more thing,accuracy actually effect the chance you miss, i use that all the time as k/m since i use 2h sword for it and the accuracy buff from druid and pet bonus make a huge different .

• As pdd: first you have to hit, that is decided by weapon skill level. After that, the enemy has a chance to dodge, this is related to your acc and the enemy dodge. These two are actually not directly related to each other, even though they both got something to do with hitting the enemy.

For each class there is a optimal combination of two pets, regardless of the number of options. So you only have to look at these two and then say look that everyone can raise their two pets as fast as other classes can raise their two pets. Both mdd pets have a high mob count in their ini, so they don't need to be as often as other pets to raise them with the same speed.

• The problem is they shouldnt be raise with the same speed, the mdd combo can only use int/magic acc and wis/matt, now tell me what can magic acc and wis can do for a mdd ? can they raise their survivability? Can a mage got 100k more wis or magic acc can live longer or dps faster ? Since they got 2 out of 4 stats that may even dont exits and it make no different it need to have more for the main stats to compesate. And because there are 2 stats in game that rasie patt that is str and dex while there is only 1 that can raise matt .

Closed the thread.