Quick Guide: Masked Festival Potions

• Hey everyone!

This quick guide might come a little late for this event, but I guess it might also help more players in the coming years:

During the Masked Festival event you can obtion three different quite useful potions, which all stack with other itemshop transfo potions:

+50% quest xp/tp

+50% droprate

+50% tp from monsters

+50% crafting speed

+50% crafting xp

+50% collecting speed

+75% aggro

+3% dmg vs monsters (mdmg AND pdmg afaik)

-10% dmg from monsters

each potion lasts for 12 hours and there are different variants for male/female characters, which however have the same effects, so dont be confused by their names.

I guess I dont have to explain why those potions are very useful for crafting/questing/farming/grinding or running instances.

As some untrustworthy players have already shared this multiple times with others, I figured I'd share my macro for easily completing the quest here for everyone's benefit:

How to use:

Go to the NPC Rain Nahills at Varanas square, make a transport point directly in front of them and accept their quest "Invitation Courier". Travel to all 5 NPC (2 in howling mountains, 2 in silverspring, 1 in varanas west) and make directly north (this is important for camera orientation) of each one of them another transport point.

You might just complete the quest while doing so, then return to the quest giver.

Add your transport points from the transport book to your action bar, where the quest giver must be in slot 1 and the 5 NPCs in slot 2-6 in no specific order.

In Actionbar slot 7 you can add the reset scroll for the event and in slot 8 you might add the package you recieve as a quest reward.

If you dont want to automaticly use reset scrolls/open the package make sure to leave slots 7 and 8 empty.

The macro will complete/reset the quest two times until you have to restart it.

The wait-timings are chosen rather conservative atm, you can adjust them depending on your performance and duration of loading screens to speed up the process.

For VIP members using the transport book is for free, for other players you will spend 6 transport runes for each quest in addition to the cost of event reset scrolls, but I believe the potions are worth it anyway.

I doubt that using this would be too much automation, as the addon DailyNotes does almost the same and widely used combat engines provide way more.

If you have troubles using the macro, make sure your transport points are correct and the wait timings work for you. I cant guarantee to help you troubleshooting as I dont spend much time ingame/in the forums anymore.

Have fun porting :P

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.