Itemshop Promo and permanent suggestions

• Hi all,

You, our players are all familiar with our itemshop and what we have got in and what you would like to see.

I am compiling a list of new things to add for promos and to add permanently.

What would you like to see added? Link the item from http://www.rom-welten.de/database/index.php

Help us make a promo you really want to see and add additional items we're missing!

• We need ruby sink! You are selling perfect jewels for diamonds so we have nothing to spend rubies on.

Add epic costumes, crafting materials, storage chests or something else that we really need

• Yeah I think the proofs might be an idea, I'll chat to the team about it

Costumes, what costumes are possibly not in the IS yet O.O
    What sort of crafting materials, resources or the fibre/stone/nail type thing?

• 10mil exp/tp orbs.

We wasted enough time to quest on official servers and we came here to have fun(and most of people dont find this old mmo style of questing fun at all, accept quest kill 10 mobs run back etc). Atleast put them in promotion once per month.

• 10mil exp/tp orbs.

We wasted enough time to quest on official servers and we came here to have fun(and most of people dont find this old mmo style of questing fun at all, accept quest kill 10 mobs run back etc). Atleast put them in promotion once per month.

yes!

• Thats not what we had in mind when we asked for exp orbs - big -1 for this. We must pay 8.5x more then before for 10mil orb and this is not acceptable, even price on official is way lower then that.

• Thats not what we had in mind when we asked for exp orbs - big -1 for this. We must pay 8.5x more then before for 10mil orb and this is not acceptable, even price on official is way lower then that.

At least you know, that the removal was no accident, but 100% intended. And looking into the pricing of the 1 Million Xp Orb for 85 Diamonds IN promotional offer, you can imagine that the 10 Million XP Orb will never return with its normal price.
    Still, i don't realize WHY this change was made, as the "you should do quests and get the whole RoM experience..of an MMO..." is 100% not by any means far an explanation, nor a cheap excuse, lol^^
    You simply replace the orbs by spamming dailies now, still skipping all the quests... ;)

• Well, that is the reason, we wanted players to explore most of the rom world instead of just clicking to cap level.

I priced the orbs going by the 10k orbs already in the shop, there is no conspiracy here.

• Hi,

can you add to Item Shop Raw Materials for Tailoring? To be more precisely.. I am looking for Beech Fiber , Cotton Fiber and Green Fibre .

And what with my question? We can't obtain these materials to craft capes for example. From mini games we have raw materials for lvl 95 crafting and recipes for lvl 95 are not available.

• Hi Gips, I believe these materials drop in Grotto of Horror & Hall of Earth

I will talk to the team about it however

thank you for your suggestion

Me and my guild don't have equipment to go to the Hall of Earth... :( and we don't go to Grotto of Horror often.. so I can't obtain these materials..
    Please talk to the team about this. I will be very grateful if you put these materials in IS :)

Thank you in advance!

• Minigames match your character level for the loot, if you are after lvl 70 items then use lvl 70 character, you could lvl an alt or just do another class on current character. This would get you the materials pretty easily, just as an option if they aren't added to Item Shop of course.

• Cards: VERY RARE or not obtainable ingame

Hello Guys,

i write this thread, because my old one got lost during latest forum malfunktion.

I am a card hunter and there are a lot of cards that cannot be obtained
    (mob buggy etc...) or that are very difficult to farm - and i would pay
    instead dias ;)

List of Card:

This was it ;)

• hey all,

would it be possible to put Green Thistle in IS for pormo cause it´s really hard to get!?!?!? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

|Hitem:3173b|h|cffffffff[Green Thistle]|r|h

thanks a lot ;)

Closed the thread.