Addon Quest helper

• Hello, i'm a returning player and would like to add the Addon Quest Helper. When i try to install the Quest Helper CurseForge can't find the game and shoes it as "not installed" but i can play it without the Addon. What am i doing wrong? lol

• Official Post

Hello,

Did you try manually use Locale Game and choosing game directory? Possibly during CurseForge migration their detection system was not updated properly.

Alternatively you can download .zip from link provided by Byte and then extract it to <game-directory>/interface/addons (if you don't have these directories then just create them normally by Windows context menu).

Ensure that archive is extracted properly.

Greetings

• Once again thank you for your speedy reply. Unfortunately, i don't quite understand part of your question "Did you try manually use Locale Game".

When i installed the game it wanted to add a folder to my desktop but i changed the directory (s. my screenshot)

• Official Post

I meant gray "Locale Game" button in CurseForge app you did screenshot of - it might let you select directory so you can select your directory manually.

Otherwise you can freely still create /interface/addons/ in your current directory on Programme (x86) and follow steps I wrote before.

Greetings

• I meant gray "Locale Game" button in CurseForge app you did screenshot of - it might let you select directory so you can select your directory manually.

Otherwise you can freely still create /interface/addons/ in your current directory on Programme (x86) and follow steps I wrote before.

Greetings

Oh, sorry ... you meant locate game? Yes i did that several times but to no avail as it can't find the game. Thanks for trying to help but i will just forget about it now. Have a great day! :)

Closed the thread.

Added the Label Other