Improved Travelling with Singposts as Fast-Travel-Points

• Hi there,

I just got a quick idea, which could be used in coming content or also changed in already existing one. I noticed there are a lot of signpost allover the workd of Taborea, which show nearby locations and points of interest. Maybe you could change some of these to waypoints to fast travel inside a zone itself. Then you could use the doggo (however it's called in EN) to transport between zones and waypoints in zones themselves.

The signposts are all units that have tooltips, such as immortal objects, which might be changed to enable a text panel on click or such.

Also I see many players shouting occasionally for transportation to other continents. Maybe there could be some kind of mechanic to fast travel between continents as well? Especially for new players this would help a lot or at least for me (as I never know what continent is where and what ^^). Also, it's kinda useless to actually need to activate all the doggos first to use them. It might be better having them all activated from the beginning and to be free to port anywhere you want.

These signposts I'm talking about:

b318a7e4cfe1f530c6b17712252b8f24.png

Approved the thread.

Closed the thread.