HoE / Varanas Nightmare Rings share cooldown with Golden Wings and DN Rings

• See subject, it's pretty annoying not to be able to use the HoE ring for antifear if it's always on cooldown from my last pull as tank, where I used my golden wings speed buff. Could you please separate the cooldowns? Also the rings share cooldown with DN rings (and refined/golden ones), which is also useless.

36868fdce2f509a4775d097db68c603e.png

• All those rings go back to and are based on the lv62 VN rings, so I wouldnt consider it a bug that they share cooldowns. Also the wings share cooldown with DN rings intentionally I guess.

I never really had any issues with this. Its just a matter of timing when you are using what. In rofl there is one situation where you really need the antifear and it is quite easy to pay attention not to use your DN ring or wings 60 seconds before that.

So I am against seperating those cooldowns, as this would make the game require even less brain and actual attention while playing it. If too many of these "quality of life" changes are made, gameplay will become too simple to be enjoyable, when ultimately all we have to do is press only one button without paying attention.

But as currently many changes are made to simplify gameplay more and more, I wouldnt be surprised if these cooldowns are seperated in the end.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Yea, I'm not speaking about dividing speed buff cooldowns, but the antifear should be separated imo. It's obviously only a "quality of life" change, but it wouldn't really break the gameplay I'm pretty sure ;) I just don't want to wait for the ring before that specific part in rofl.

Speaking about simple gameplay, I think this game never was really difficult. It's just a matter of timing, gear and who has the best rotation. No skill/movement required at all (for current endcontent). Compared to other games this is just simple. I don't think, any quality of life change would have an impact to break the game since it's already just too easy to play.