List of all revamped class elite skills + set skills

• Hello,

This game used to be my obssesion for many years since open beta on og servers and even on private server after i lost all hope in gameforg-e with their managment of the game.

Every now and then i check back to coa to see whats new and every single time you(coa devs)surprise me with changes. Salute to devs for making this the best rom server ever.I spent my fair chare of time on this server aswell. Since there was so many changes on class elite skills and set skills i would like to know about all the changes done.

is there any database that shows all data about classes from this server? Im trying to roll a new character but before i do that, i would like to know which class combinations are viable in endgame for support, dps and so on.

Thank your for your answers,

Melov

• >here< are the patchnotes for the ISS rework, only a few changes have been done to them after that.

For all other skills, especially elite skills that were changed during the class balancing, i also would recommend using charplan or itempreview2 (both available on coa.curseforge.com) to check the clients database for skills.

there have been tons of changes over the time and digging through all those patchnotes might be more confusing than helping.

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.