Training Area Modifications

• Hello,

I'd like to suggest two modifications to the training dummy area. The first is that we make the area one with high HP regeneration. This way people with skills that consume HP like blood arrow can also fully test their rotations and DPS as they would in a raid environment where a healer would be available.
    The second modification I suggest is to have at least one training dummy that can reflect aggro properly (we already have Balton but if we dare aggro he one shots us :)). As it currently stands it is very difficult for tanks (especially ones testing new combinations) to figure out exactly how much aggro is generated by each of their skills, with no way to test except in raids. Since DPS and healers have ways of testing their own combinations and rotations, it seems like a good idea to allow tanks to do the same :)

• Hey,

since Balton puppets are great now to test combinations, rotations and skills in general and since a few patches ago not only is the cooldown of your skills strongly reduced but you also get Sublimation weave curse, amplified attack and concentration prayer I wondered if its possible to also have combat mode all the time near them.

The reason behind this is that currently it's really troublesome to test Warlock combinations because either have to use an alt to be in combat or wait for "experimental dwaven ale" to enter blade/construct, which is really annoying.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Hello everyone, I wanted to see if maybe at some point they could put an object in constant bleeding to test heals. in the same way that dps have targets or sandbags.
    Thank you so much;)

Changed the title of the thread from “Training Area Modifications - HP Regen and Aggro” to “Training Area Modifications”.

Approved the thread.

Added the Label Gameplay