Deprecated Knight Item Set Skills suggestions

• I got some suggestions for knight item set skills, because there are many skills deprecated through later released ones that share the same cooldown or just overwrite them, making them completely useless. But in CoA it's not necessary to make higher skills replacing the lower ones, so the duplicated skills with less/no functionality can be changed. Currently there are only 3-4 skills which are really useful for a knight (both dps and tank), so there could be some more (since mage for example got like 7 useful skills). This would result in a higher variety of usable skills for different playstyles.

Lv 55 "Full Moon Cleave"

This currently is a low dps AoE, which is replaced by the Lv 65 "Arching Chop". I would suggest to give it some CC functionality, like reducing movement speed or targets hit, or stun for like 1 second, or something that pulls enemies to you. Also gibe it an own cooldown, not shared with Arching Chop.

Lv 55 "Lion King Battle Roar" & Lv 67 "Lanaik's Roar"

These two currently are worse AoE taunts, which are replaced by the Lv 90 "Howl from the Deep". I would suggest the same as above. Keep the current taunt mechanic but give them some more functionality, like reducing target's damage done by like 5% or such, or reducing their attackspeed for a few seconds. Also give them an own cooldown, not shared with Howl from the Deep.

Lv 60 "Tyrant" & Lv 70 "Wicked Backfire"

These two are currently increasing Crit and Aggro, but are deprecated since Lv 95 "World Domination" does it better and overwrites the passive effect of both. My suggestion is: Make them all be usable together. More Crit is always good, for both tank and dps. Other suggestion: Change one of them into increasing movement speed by 5 or 10% while also increasing aggro. Movement is useful for a knight tank bcz most of them have less useful range pulls (wich high cd) and could need more speed as far as I experienced. And ofc make them be usable altogether or at least 2 of them.

Lv 75 "Myrmex Military Sickle"

This is deprecated since Lv 98 "Holy Thunder Blade" does the same with less cooldown, increasing current aggro by 5%. My suggestion is: Make this another single target support skill, like reducing target damage by 10-15% for 15s while increasing cooldown decently to like 60s. Or let it set 2 additional Holy Seals on the target and set its cooldown to like 10s.

Approved the thread.

Added the Label Class/Skill/Buff