Extended Actionbars

• Changelog

• Thanks for the effort!

We also have the problem that when the skill changes, or you activate specific skills that overwrite another, it is automatically replaced in the slot. The icon remains the same, but the skills are different, in execution, as well as in the description of the skill.

• Thanks for the effort!

We also have the problem that when the skill changes, or you activate specific skills that overwrite another, it is automatically replaced in the slot. The icon remains the same, but the skills are different, in execution, as well as in the description of the skill.

I was able to reproduce the problem with the skills of the old VIP pass. When the game loads and fails to load the professions and you restart, the VIP skills in the bar become unusable and the profession buttons change to another ID. It did not affect the skills in the other tabs. All the times that the problem occurred I was without changing classes.

I think it is a problem of the game itself, than of the addon. To mitigate the problem when changing class vActionbar saves (warning you) the skills you have in all action bars.

Fixed in Patch 11.0.0.2002

• Nice addon working fine for me just get the error Message:
    parent:ExtendedActionBar_Optionen call ExtendedActionBar_Optionen_Slider1's OnValueChanged, line: (null)

tryed with only this addon in folder, same problem