Which class do you recommend for "beginner"?

• Hi,

as a new player in CoA (was playing RoM, but it was long time ago), I was wondering which class do you recommend to play as a DPS?

I played some mmorpgs but it was at least 5y ago and, to be honest, I'm probably really out of practice so I will be glad to try classes which maybe aren't top choices, but are not very hard and overwhelming (but still are good dpses) for player who wasn't playing really long. Just want to chill, not going to be in top, but also wan't to avoid crappy combinations.

Can you reccomend me something?

TY and have a good day in Arcadia! ^^

• Hello and welcome to Arcadia !

Generally, thanks to class-balancing, there are only a few combinations left that I would consider crappy. I'd recommend Mage/Priest. Very strong class, that provides both good singletarget and very good AoE damage. Althought there are other skills that are worth using (Fireball & Rising Tide don't trigger gcd for example), you're essentially going to spam Tidal Burst for singletarget and Aquatic Storm for AoE.

Moreover, a ranged playstyle avoids most of the nasty AoE's that many mobs in custom instances throw at you.

Ofc there are many other combinations that are worth trying and each have their individual strengths and weaknesses - Pick your poison :D

Good luck and have fun !