A Problem with the Thorned Tiger Ray Mount

• Hello,

I am not right for certain whether i Am here.

I have a Problem.

If i want to do the Daily Quest The Cost of Magic in Farsitan with the Thorned Tiger Ray Mount and ride with him from Talisman to Talisman he stops again and again. So he does not automaticly ride to the next talisman. Which is the Case with all Objects and NPC´s he always breaks off and stops.

When i click on the ground he ride´s to the Point..

Would it be possible to overcome this problem?

greets

androo

p.s.: I am sorry for my english! ^^

• Official Post

Hello,

Do you mean mount is unsummoned while using talisman? It is intended then, you can't cast objects while sitting on mount. Sometimes it does for a while, but it is just visual bug, and you were supposed to always be taken off from mount. I would suggest you instead get some speed buffs like from housemaids, so you can just walk faster without need of mount.

Greetings

• I think he means, when you use the skill 'Attack' on a friendly NPC (Or in the case of this daily quest, click on a crystal on the ground) the mount doesn't automatically ride to it like it would with other mounts but just stops after a short burst of going forward.

Another mount, I think, with this problem is the flying carpet.

And like he says, the only thing you can do is point-click on the ground and the mount will ride to that point without an issue.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

Closed the thread.