6th Anniversary GM Event (A Magical Method of Disaster Aversion)

• Hello

First of all, happy 6th anniversary ♥

https://www.facebook.com/notes…4337144954183&__tn__=HH-R thank you for sharing.

I'm watching the games here and trying to do the individual tasks but I think one has a problem?

A Magical Method of Disaster Aversion

• ‌Event type: transform into a frog, find and collect monsters
    • Start NPC: Sebastian
    • Start location: in front of Dalanis City
    • Event location: Thunderhoof Hills
    • Event Target: find and collect frogs

When I talk to this NPC, I turn into a frog, and when I click on other frogs, ALT 1 ALT 2 ALT 3 ALT 4 needs to come so I have to click on the frog and move on?

But when he clicks the frog, he says to me "he needs to ..." but he's at the Hefner Camp he wants.

Sea of the Frogs

• ‌Event type: collect items, defeat monsters
    • Start NPC: Misian
    • Start location: Heffner Camp
    • Event location: Coast of Opportunities
    • Event Target: collect ingredients, transform to a frog, find items and defeat guards

It is revealed when he does his duty and ALT 1 ALT 2 ALT 3 with the incoming skills, although I want to teleport Dalanis from the Hefner map, I cannot do it.

That's why (A Magical Method of Disaster Aversion) Thunderhoof Hills cannot do his duty?

• Hello, Xeae!

Thank you very much :) We hope you had fun on the GM event, regarding the events you mentioned:

Sebastian / Dalanis:

This event does indeed turn you into a frog and you need to "catch" other frogs.

When you come across a frog and talk to them, you will see they become an enemy and gain a shield debuff.

You need to hit them until this shield is gone (not too many, the shield is not that big)

After the shield is gone, you can use the "Cage"-item located in your backpack.

Misian / Heffner Camp:

I'm not sure if you mean there is a problem with this event, is this one not working for you?

~ Alke

• I did what you said and it happened. Thanks :)

Closed the thread.