Advices about AoE tanking or aggro and rage management

• Hello everyone.

Totally new at champion and not even able to do proper dps atm, but right know I want to know more about the tanking possibilities this class has to offer.

I can manage single target aggro but the problem comes to aoe aggro management, I know there are a couple skills but the big problem is the initial rotation or rage management. Any advice about how to tank?

Thank you.

• For mobs, I personally love the skill "Shock Strike", a frontal AoE which has a decent aggro modifier and stuns targets aswell.

There's also Imprisonment Pulse which can be reset with Kinetic Burn

When it comes to rage management, Champion has an Item Set Skill with a relatively low cooldown that adds 100% rage, that in combination with the rage cape from Varanas Nightmare (you can macro this to change cape to the varanas nightmare one, use cape for 100% rage, and change cape back to your main one), and using Strength of Battle (100% rage) or Experimental Dwarven Ale (shared cooldown with Strength of Battle) should give you plenty of options to keep rage up during mob fights :)

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• Moreover, if you are /priest you have access to Light Pulse, which is a mana consuming aoe with only 4 sec cd. It doesn't have a aggro multiplier though. Hence if you don't have a decent amount of patk it should be followed up by another aoe.

It's useful in both cases though, because it gives you the possibility of gathering mobs without having to rely on rage and builds up some aggro.

• First of all, thank you both.

I'll look about the set skill, not sure if I will be able to get the Varanas cape but I'll try.

I have /priest but using /rogue (was popular 4 days before patch, non rage dependant, physical and more dps oriented) but I'll look it too. Too much TP needed ;(