Drop rate buffs and Mirrorworld hearts

• Hello there. Again, I have a question about rng or drop rate or, perhaps, a bug...

Last days I was doing Mirrorworld and the quantity of hearts obtained and drop chance does not have a minimal correlation.

With 3 pets (+20% each), maid potion (+75%) and npc buff (+100%), still getting ~15-23. I'm not sure if is a normal behaviour but a guildie with maid potion + npc buff getting 61 hearts where I got 23. So with +60% drop chance 38 hearts less and doing the same instance the same day. This is an example because I have watched it few times.

Could be something which could cause drop chance not adding properly? Is just persistent bad luck?

• Ferrugio

Changed the title of the thread from “Drop chance buffs and Mirrorworld hearts” to “Drop rate buffs and Mirrorworld hearts”.
  • My first bet is your guildmate using a party for doing mw and you are not...?! ;)

Having a party still greatly increases the droprate, independent of how much drop% you have buffed, those seem to apply extra.

From what I observed while doing mw's it is enough to have a party to have hearts dropping from every mob in there, some say drop% may increase rarer mats to drop, some say it doesnt, but again, for hearts to drop all you need is a party.:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Wait what? I didn't know that tiny detail. Now I'm not sure about that... I remember it was less than 1 hour difference between his try and mine but could be that and in some point we were in party.

I'll check it, thank you very much.

Closed the thread.