Urgant Heal of Secondary-Priest(*/P)

• As usual, there is no sign of fixing the weakening of Urgant Heal of Secondary-Priest (*/P. W/P, K/P etc), so I suggest here officially. (Developer Byte contacted me, but the latest patch did not fix it.)

I repeat it by way of caution. As mentioned in "Patch 10.2.1.1000-Masquerade, Class Balance Feedback" in General headline quarantined it, Unreasonable reduction in healing amount of Urgant Heal is occurring.

As below, The recovery amount of Urgant Heal decrease by about 55~60% about it compared to before large patch this time. So I would like to suggest some improvements such as boost or modify the calculation formula.

I'd like you to fix it already.

1. The secondary class is priest. (Not the primary)

2. Characters equipped with weapons excluding staff and wand(Sword, Hammer, Ax, Dagger, probably all).

Regards

Edited 4 times, last by Pacino: Supplement and Fix ().

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Hello,

We are still trying to find a proper solution for this issue. You are experiencing this since heals are more wisdom dependent than weapon damage and reduced according to it.

Greetings

• Hi.

OK. I'm relieved to hear that.

Now that you're dealing, I just wait patiently.

I want you to do your best.

Best Regards

• Personally, I don't feel like x/p classes have bad heals if you wear the correct equipment.

I think it's obvious that scout/priest with leather gear will not be healing like an actual healer?

Just like a priest/scout will not be dps'ing like an actual scout by wearing healer gear.

Comparison with my gear:

Priest/Scout Urgent Heal: 260.000 (2-H staff WITH healing power)

Knight/Priest Urgent Heal: 220.000 (1-H hammer WITHOUT healing power)

The decrease in heal is expected due to not having the passive increase in healing aswell as not having healing power on the weapon.

I don't see anything wrong with heals at this moment.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• What is "correct". Ah?

Some people are writing stupid things,

"Recovery is less than before the patch, so restore it to the previous level."

I'm just saying.

And a word

I didn't say, "Recover like a healer."

Your story is out of point.

You have no problems, but I have a lot of problems.

Retreat.

• As I checked earlier, in the latest patch 10.2.1.1256, the problem solved wonderfully. Perfect!

I'm just so grateful for great job of developpers.

I show respect to your energetic work. Thank you very match!

Best regards to developpers

Closed the thread.