Alot critical errors since last patch

Approved the thread.
  • I had it too. Just lover your graphics settings. Propably there is more players because of new content.

Game have problem with memory as I see it. Too many things to read into your system memory and you have crash. Temporary solution is to create another channel so there will be less players to read and show.

I will add few things. I played a lot of MMOrpg after I quit rom, and return to CoA after few years. There are few ways to solve the problem:

1. one game have about 45 channels. so it is some kind of solution.

2. another have each channel for party members only. in CoA programmers propably can somehow add this option to graphics settings. should be less crashes like on instances. (one channel = one party)

3. game is slowing down because of lot of players. fps drops 150 -> 20. or sometimes slowing time so the server have more power to cover all characters.

Of course if we want to have some PvP in the future; game engine have to keep at least 36 players online without crashes for 15 minutes. I do not like PvP so I do not care about it now.

Closed the thread.