Dalanis Character Based Cooldown!

• hello everyone,

-i'm suggesting if the devs or mods or whoever can make the dalanis nightmare character based cooldown timer, it would be awesome for whoever want to farm rings or stones or whatever they want. its started to be frustrating since like a month or two to farm or to even finish quests, there are many new players whom friends of mine and many else started playing. we are trying to help them achieve somethings better... and some ppl are killing the dn for fun or "we need myths" they say..

-its already some possible thing to do,

e.g: boss event instance; it has a 24 hrs to kill it with one group, it resets itself every 24 hours.
    -im asking for the same thing for everyone whos wondering to farm stones or rings...
    so, make a debuff such as boss event which prevents you from entering the instance after you kill the big boss, it dont have to be 24hrs, it could stay as reguler 6hrs, but the ppl who can not afford to kill or want to farm stones can do what they want in the end..

and the ones whom "need (lmao<X)myths" can farm them every 6 hrs...
    i hope there would be some people agrees with me...

Approved the thread.
  • I am opposing this idea, though I very well understand the underlying problem, especially for newer players.

But consequences of a change like this were for example DN being done like 100 times per day overall, instead of <4 times per day atm.

Also all players were able to farm DN-stones endlessly, making them absolutely worthless, but until now some poeple use them for a steady income by selling them, same as prices for Proofs and items+stats would drop even more, until DN isn't worth doing anymore at all.

As far as I know only very few partys will finish DN in less than 15min, that is enough time to farm mobs for quest, maybe you wont get all 100 kills at once, but for sure its possible within a few days, same goes for the stones you need.

Otherwise you can still buy stones in AH, there almost always are enough offered and their prices are quite low compared to the other stuff you will need to complete a gear.

IF after all changes have to be made, I would suggest to let players who already are in DN also finish their boss once someone killed it, but keeping DN closed for everyone else as it is now. If im not mistaken this already was unintentional the case for a while due to a "bug"...?

So this would be some kind of middle-way, I guess.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• thank you for your answer, I also agree to you but a mid-way is has to come somehow since ppl cant even kill 4 bosses in time easily, including my guildies and/or many else...
    there are ppl like you said whom are benefiting out of the dn already, killing it with 3-4 and more chars, farming simultaneously etc.
    so, mid-way is unavoidable and necessary..:|

• What is the problem to do the quest and stone over several days? Try to farm, if dn is not closed. You will have your quest complete within a week I guess. And that would be slow.

Or do you the quest completed right now, in the next hour? Why? All people have the same "problem" to farm dn for the quest. And all people had the same "problem" in the past.

You cannot call for a character cooldown without compensating the loss of the income some people are doing with dn.

• Hello again everyone,

Since theres nomore answer around, im guessing the change is not necessary, and im also minding my own bussiness like everyone else does...

From now on I will close it myself like everyone else does, which is practically no problem for nobody...

Best of luck.:thumbup::)

Closed the thread.