Some changes

• Hello playernet
    I want to make some changes for your consideration.
    It’s probably no secret that I made a group on the social network vk.com to attract Russian players to Arcadia, but I ran into a huge problem, half of the players constantly write to me about problems with installing the game client, it's just awful, for all the time more than 100 people wrote to me with such problems, I’m already tired of answering them), many of them could not start playing because of this, so I propose to do the following.
    1. It is necessary to replace the completely old version of the client installation where you need to download the archives, I myself had problems installing the client when I started playing, maybe it’s worth making additional client installation options.
    2. Make a program file that itself downloads all client files, components and patches and installs them in the specified folder, for example, as in WoT, you need to download only 1 file that will install everything itself.
    3. Make a torrent distribution of an already installed game client.
    -------------------------
    When buying runes in the store, 1 purchased rune will occupy 1 cell in the store’s backpack, if you need to make a level 13 rune this will cause a lot of problems, make a stack of convolutions of packed runes up to 1000 pieces, remove the convolutions and make a purchase of runes without convolutions. When they raised the question about increasing stacks of food, I wrote about this, you expanded the stack of runes themselves, but in a packed form they still occupy 1 bundle 1 store cell.
    Boss event
    Add the missing world bosses to the boss event.
    Add Aielo to the Harpy Queen
    I would like to see bosses from the gorge added to the oude, if you do not want to make stats from the gorge accessible to everyone, you can not add the stats, leave only purple equipment, yellow stats and Arcadian ions, it’s worth doing this for the sake of Arcadia coins.

I do not want to create a separate topic, for this I will write here
    After my observations, I see that in the gorge damage only warriormage and champion, a scout equipped from the gorge is inferior to the warriormage 4 times in damage, there should not be such a difference.
    Mobs and bosses in the gorge have a strong resistance to physical attacks, you need to either reduce the physical protection of mobs and bosses in giants, or to train scouts.
    If you lower the protection then the champions will become even stronger, so it’s better to strengthen the scouts themselves. One of the options is to add a physical attack from dexterity, now 1 unit dexterity gives 1.3 physical attacks, this indicator can be increased to 1.7-2 physical attacks.
    Now you can play normally only a champion and a warriormage, it should not be so, think About Scout Boosts
    Chest 300 cells

I propose to make a chest for 200 cells, even if it will cost a lot, but it will help to unload the house, in houses where there are a lot of objects strong lags, this will help to unload the house.

I have 100500 chests with 30 cells in my house; finding the right subject in them is not an easy task, many people face such a problem.

If you make such chests, players who have already bought chests of 30 cells will also buy new chests and spend diamonds on them.))

Sunny Temple of Eternal Dream
    The Sun Temple dungeon is completely useless, nobody goes there, nothing needed falls, I propose to fix it with more valuable rewards.

You can add Coins of Arcadia for passing the dungeon, you can add Tikal Stats at the end.
    You can still make new accessories to replace the existing AOT, make better accessories than AOT, make them craft a component from the Solar Temple, similar to the fire and water dragon accessories of 55 lvl.

Players will start to drag AOT and will spend diamonds on it, the server will move, everyone will feel good about it.
    And then it will be necessary to strengthen this dungeon.

That's all for now, thanks for watching)

edit:

We have implemented new bosses to the boss event and also new chest.

Also runes are not in packages anymore and are therefore stackable in item shop backpack.

~Ravo

Approved the thread.

Closed the thread.