Noob questions

• I have tried many many times in game chat to find the answer to 2 questions ...... 1 ... can anyone tell me the exchange rate of PNC to diamonds ??? and are there any guilds that would accpet a total noobie to RoM like myself ?? i think this game is really intresting and would really like to get involved in it , but would like to know those basic questions before spending more time or real money in the game .

• Hey there!

Try this link for the page to charge diamonds: https://playernetgames.net/rom-buy-diamonds
    Listed are the "normal" rates, which means they will be increased during one of the promotions, which nowadays range from ~200-280% and hopefully in the future again up to 350% on special occasions.

There are indeed some newcomer friendly guilds, just keep shouting in world chat, maybe with some information about the char you play and what your goals are, what languages you speak, since this is an international server.

From my experience, the main reason why you dont find a guild "quickly" is that those poeple in a guild responsible for recruiting are just not online while someone shouts, so keep trying at different times. ;):thumbup:

Cheers! ..and have fun on Paradise

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• thanks for your fast reply ..... i will definitely be spending real money here as this server and population seem to be much more friendly/advantageous than the official RoM mafia servers ...

Closed the thread.