Issues with addons

• Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all dev behind this ! I definitely loved played this game a while ago for plenty of stuff and I can do it on this one :) with less b2p stuff !

I have issues with all addons that is available on https://playernetgames.net/downloads-addons, they just not launch.

on the right of the minimap i have "interface execution error" icon, when I click on it 40 errors with globaly the same endings "cannot resume non-suspended coroutine"

I have created the folders "game path"\Interface\Addons (case sensistive) and put them there. I guess this is something to do with visual c++ (i don't have all 20xx) but don't know which one. Anybody has an idea ?

thanks in advance

• Official Post

Hello,

It happens when one of addons throw critical error. You could try check if it appears as first error on the error list.

What game language do you use? We know some common issues for example for Turkish and Arabic, so could tell you which is wrong. Otherwise you may need test one-by-one which addon causes issues, it does not have to be one from our website, but other which you have.

Anyway you can get some of updated addons on new platform: Chronicles of Arcadia CurseForge

Greetings

• So with your help to try one by one I could finally find a way to fix it, i've done 2 things (if somebody will have the same issues) :

- Run the game as administrator

- In every addon file, there is the "name of addon Vx.x" (eg: wowmap-2970196-alpha) this folder is a description folder for the version of the addon, just put what is inside of these folder to make it run properly (same eg : wowmap)

• So with your help to try one by one I could finally find a way to fix it, i've done 2 things (if somebody will have the same issues) :

- Run the game as administrator

- In every addon file, there is the "name of addon Vx.x" (eg: wowmap-2970196-alpha) this folder is a description folder for the version of the addon, just put what is inside of these folder to make it run properly (same eg : wowmap)

sounds like you extract it wrong.. you just need to use "extract here" and move the extracted folder to "game path"\Interface\addons

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

Closed the thread.