Become Paradise Addon Developer

• Official Post

Hello Adventurer,

Are you beginning addons developer?

Know well about macros, but don't know how to start with addons?

Are you willing to contribute into Paradise with professional help and rewards?

Good news for you! We are preparing to launch addons developers rewards program!

Our developer's team will be happy to help you with you beginnings in programming addons. You will gain unique opportunity to contribute for community, being rewarded for your involvement.

For more information please write Private Message / Whisper in-game to Grox or directly answer to this thread.

Greetings,

.PlayerNet Games Team

• Hello Arcadia :)

I would be happy to join your team. I think I know the basics of lua developing and I miss a popular addon "item preview" for the custom content of arcadia. So my first option would be to update this addon and makes it possible again to read out stats from creature and bosses of the custome content.

I would be happy to help the community with several ideas.

Short to me: I am a fulltime .Net / .Net Core and Javascript/Typescript developer. So my time is mostly limited to free weekends. Also my english is not perfect :D

I would be glad to hear from you.

Lutine

• Would it be possible to suggest some new API functions?

• Official Post

Hello Pyrrhus,

After consulation with team we agreed to create such function, since addon developers indeed can access this information already in files, so that would just improve their workflow.

I am not able to give you estimated time of creation, depends how hard will be with array values, returning errors (like ID of such type of object doesn't contain such field to help addon developers) and our general time. I can not promise it would be done this year yet, but we will try do it as soon as possible.

Greetings