Hard Mode for all instances

• INTRO
    I want to first specify that this is a very loose suggestion. Every detail I include maybe isn't the 100% right way to implement it, so I hope that people will contribute their own ideas. I will split this post in to a few different subcategories : Pros/Cons , Instance difficulty , and Instance Rewards.

tl;dr at the bottom

PROS AND CONS

Starting with the Pros:
    -More diversity in content (people get enjoyment out of running the earlier instances again)
    -As of right now, a large portion of this amazing game's content is left completely ignored, new HM instances would change that.
    -This would create more content for the players without having to design completely new instances.
    -More content available for newer players to be able to prepare for the harder dungeons (currently there is only a small portion of the server population that is capable of doing these more difficult instances, in turn making it very hard to form groups sometimes)

Now for the Cons:
    -I'm sure the developers are working on other content already (raising level cap, balancing, new Earth element instance) and this would take attention away from work they are doing now.
    -Getting the balancing figured out would be (in my opinion) the most difficult obstacle to overcome
    -Perhaps (and I don't know this for sure) HM for all instances would not be cohesive to the vision that the server owners have for the future of this server.

Closing statement for pros and cons:
    Ultimately I think the biggest factors to consider with this idea is how difficult it is for newer players to get geared up, and that there is a lot of running the same exact instances over and over again. Implementing HM for all instances would be a huge step up from official servers, not only attracting more players but also helping the players that are already here.

INSTANCE DIFFICULTY

The instances I have in mind that would be affected are: Arcane Chamber of Sathkur, all the way through Kawak's Tomb. To my knowledge, there is already a hard mode to every instance past these. HoS of course already has a hard mode, and Tikal is essentially the hard mode alternative for Raksha Temple.

This part can only really go one of two ways:
    1) All of the instances get progressively harder. (Forsaken Abbey would be one of the easier ones, while Heart of the Ocean would therefore be much more difficult).
    2) All of the instances are the same difficulty. (less variety, but also less work for the developers to create)

INSTANCE REWARDS (To reiterate, all of the details in this section are spontaneous ideas from my head. They might not be the best method of implementation. Please comment your own ideas/feedback)
    This section probably took the most thought and will likely be the most difficult to come up with balanced solution. I have a few ideas:
    -Drops bag stats (like ice blades mobs)
    -Drops Ancient Mems (seems like an obvious solution)
    -Drops a very small amount of Arcadia Coins (very small amounts for first bosses, then small amount from final boss making people complete the whole instance)
    -Last boss drops stats cohesive to instance level (level 92 instance drops level 92 stats)
    -Rare drop of runes for gear on last boss (rare chance to drop a random runes, maybe VIII, IX, and X for the hardest of the new HM instances) Perhaps a 5% chance to drop on last boss?
    -Very rare chance to drop a plussing jewel (maybe ones that can only plus armor or weapons, and only up to level 100 gear and only up to +6?) obviously this idea has a lot of room for flexibility.

CLOSING THOUGHTS

Please comment any feedback to any specific point I've made in this post. Please reference the point you're either supporting or debating. If you have an idea, please provide at least one supportive argument to that idea.

Which instance would you be most excited to run again?
    What kind of loot would you like to see?
    How easy should the easiest instance be? How hard should the hardest instance be?

Let me know and thanks for reading
    -Quelana

tl;dr : FA HARD MODE PLS

• I've asked same before, they refused since now they are able to make their own instance instead. Even I agree with them since adjusting an old ini for current equipments isn't that easy, will take much time and slow down custom instance progress.

the world chico, and everything in it.

• Thats a good idea, but as I talked about a year ago with a one of GM's or devs (I dont remember) They want to do their own content almost from the begining to the end (except new models for mobs/bosses), because in their opinion new ini with looks better than old reworked.

But still in my mind are days when ppl was fascinated when CL hardmode arrived here.

It could be a great to visit again HoTO, DL/ZS on Hardmode. Even TT or like u said KT would be fantastic to try again theese instances and have good loot from it. :D

Closed the thread.