Lack of Cloth Str/Sta/PhysAtt

• Hello, I am new in the server and realized that there are no end game items for combos that need str/sta clothing. Is it possible to add new items? If not, are the items that I can buy from black codex (97lvl), last ones? If they are, still it lacks boots, belts etc. I think it would be great to fulfill unusual combos' needs. Cause it is not fun to play ordinary combos anymore. :)

Melissandei
    104/103
    Pri/War

• If I'm not mistaken, priest/warrior has an elite skill that gives it access to mail armour, so you don't need to worry about cloth with strength on it.
    If you're referring to mage/warrior and the burst phase they get from cloth str/sta gear, the only real option there is the black codex in the high level zones, and you just stat that with extra strength/stamina.

• Firstly, no there is not a skill that allows me to wear chain/plate or any kind of different type of armor. There are only clothes and me. Secondly it is not like mage/war, therefore i can only take the stats, not anything else included. For now I guess black codex is the only option, but again, I couldn't find full gear there are just helmet, body, gloves and boots, nothing else more. That's why I am asking if there are any items that I don't know that occur or that occur specific for this server.

Thanks for your reply by the way. Appreciate the thought! :)

• Hello, on this server priest/warrior can wear leather/chain.
    When you have the elite skills that is.

Closed the thread.