Patch 10.0.4.2650 - feedback

• Hello,
    first of all I want to thank you very much for the new NPCs most of them are really nice :)
    Negatively, I noticed that Roland Jump, who previously sold yellow Lava Basin stats for mementos is now selling them for 4500 coins.
    Also the same with Jimmy Crane, who was selling the red Lava Basin stats yesterday for 750 coins, selling them today for 4500 coins.
    The prices are in conflict with the prices for the better purple tiktal stats, which price has not changed.
    For beginners or new players it will be impossible to obtain these stats, please reconsider.Thanks :)

German version
    Hallo,
    erstmal vielen Dank für die neuen Npc`s, sind fast alle ganz nett :)
    Negativ ist mir aufgefallen dass Ronald Jump, der vorher für Mementos gelbe Lavabecken Stats verkauft hat nun die gelben für ganze 4500 Coins verkauft . Bei Jimmy Crane dasselbe, wo er gestern noch die roten Lavabecken Stats für 750 Coins verkaufte, verkauft er sie heute für 4500 Coins . Die Preise widersprechen sich zu den Preisen für die lilanen besseren Tikal Stats, an deren Preis nichts geändert wurde .
    Für Kleine oder Neue Spieler wird wird es unmöglich diese Stats zu erwerben, bitte noch einmal überdenken .

• Many thanks for the update and trying to find a way to have ppl spend AC on new items - I have few comments to consider for devs/community to change:

1) Decreasing amount of AC that drops in tikal - why would you want to do that? LFG/PUG tikal runs is one of the best things on the server, and makes community better, improves cooperation, why do you want to discourage some ppl from running??? you only help those with crazy amounts of AC from Aldo to maintain the advantage - others need all AC they could get to even try to afford to buy some of the new things you offered. I strongly suggest to change number of AC back to what it was.
    2) Jimmy Crane new red stats for 4.5 k is silly - no one will buy it - change to 550 or 600 max
    3) recipe - 25k for some... I run often only have 8k atm, prob max I had in a while - these prices just for 2 guilds that farmed aldo so much and got crazy AC amounts, rest of the server unlikely to afford them - please drop price too, I would also suggest to change crafting items to be available for mementos, amount of AC required to make food is excessive
    4) Overall, I felt prices are way to excessive and seems to be targeted to find a way for two guilds to spend AC, I personally felt left out and not able to afford most of it - though again could be just me :)

These are my thoughts, all with idea of improving the server and community where everyone can have fun :) Thanks!

P.S. Another idea - please consider increasing number of AC from inferno, it is long and time-consuming instance and should be rewarded as such, maybe even double AC idk or 50% increase in total AC from full run;
    Additionally, for the last boss inferno - could you please change it to only drop good stats like Aldo does - at least on one of the two items - it is VERY VERY discouraging to run for so long and then end up with 2 sta/dex and wis/sta stats

• 2) Jimmy Crane new red stats for 4.5 k is silly - no one will buy it - change to 550 or 600 max

I guess is a mistake because it makes no sense at all lol.

4) Overall, I felt prices are way to excessive and seems to be targeted to find a way for two guilds to spend AC, I personally felt left out and not able to afford most of it - though again could be just me

They had waaaaaaaay too many AC. These few pots/foods/cards etc are tiny improvements (expensive as heIl) targeted for two guilds and we can get rid of those millions of extra AC this server had. I think it wont hurt the economy and they can spend AC hapily. At the end although I dont like being out of these kind of improvements I think it was really necessary.

P.S. Another idea - please consider increasing number of AC from inferno, it is long and time-consuming instances and should be rewarded as such, maybe even double AC idk or 50% increase;
    Also, for last boss inferno - could you please change it to only drop good stats like Aldo does - at least on one of the two items - it is VERY VERY discouraging to run for so long and then end up with 2 sta/dex and wis/sta stats

I agree. Inferno isnt farmeable at all and the luck there is insanely bad. Server NEEDS more runs to Inferno so we can finally start selling/buying good Divinity stats for a normal price like Tikal had long time ago. Increasing AC and adding atleast 1 good stat per run are good ways to make everyone wanna go there.

• so ya ...this patch ..guys ...guys ...

1) IMO the fragments exchange + 25,000 AC coins is way to much for an inferno stat, if anything it will in-flat prices of Inferno stats.
    2) The new recipes imo are insanely high priced.
    3) Less coins in Secret Temple of Tikal was not a good idea, and even today, normally there is 2-3 pugs in tikal at all times, i have seen 1 person LFG tikal..now it takes like 4 runs to get a fail stat :(

Anyway, I love the new cards! <3

• Cheers,

after coming back from a break of like 2 months I have seen those changes and honestly this makes me want to quit again.

1. One stat for 25k coins? Honestly? I would pay a maximum of 10k coins for one perfect stat. Also Tikal and yellow lavabasin stats for 2,5k or 4,5k coins? Way too expensive.
    2. New recipes are nice but way too expensive. Honestly not worth it at all, it was possible to clear those instances before without it why spending so much into that.
    3. Less coins in tikal? Wrong way to keep players or bring players back. I love tikal and farming it in a short time but so its completely useless now.

All in all I can just say, I will check out if anything changes if not I will pretty soon be gone again.

• Negatively, I noticed that Roland Jump, who previously sold yellow Lava Basin stats for mementos is now selling them for 4500 coins.
    Also the same with Jimmy Crane, who was selling the red Lava Basin stats yesterday for 750 coins, selling them today for 4500 coins.
    The prices are in conflict with the prices for the better purple tiktal stats, which price has not changed.
    For beginners or new players it will be impossible to obtain these stats, please reconsider.Thanks

Maybe its an Mistake (hopefully) Suggestion: change Tikal to how it was before the Patch and the Prices for Stats to 1,5k Coins instead of 4,5k.

1. One stat for 25k coins? Honestly? I would pay a maximum of 10k coins for one perfect stat. Also Tikal and yellow lavabasin stats for 2,5k or 4,5k coins? Way too expensive.

You´re not forced to spend 25k AC for an Stat, you can see it as an Option for Players which has to many AC laying around.

2. New recipes are nice but way too expensive. Honestly not worth it at all, it was possible to clear those instances before without it why spending so much into that.

I think the Prices are fair, you buy it only once and it isnt a must have to clear the content. nice to have and a good option for players with to many AC

All in all I can just say, I will check out if anything changes if not I will pretty soon be gone again.

such a statement is neither constructive nor does it help to improve the situation :love:

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

Edited once, last by Nadaná ().

• 1. it was complete unnecessary to change the lavastats to 2,5k AC. 750 AC was complete fine. Even now its not possible anymore to pull a stat (not Tikal stat) after 1 run...

1.1 Its okay that we can pull infernos stats now, but why 25k AC´s? I know, its for the players who have over 600k AC´s but do u guys even think about the guilds, who dont have so many AC ´s ? 5k for a random Divnity stat, and 10k for a fix stat should be a good idea here, u have to run Inferno anyways for the last boss item.

2. As Nadana allready sayed. u dont have to use it becaus its still possible to clear the content. Good idea to spend the AC´s. (Love the new HP food :love: )

And why u decrease the AC´s in tikal ? i see no reason for it.. especially now, after the new price for Lavastats

Just change Ac´s in tikal back, lower the price form divnity stats like in my example, and 80% of this server is fine with that :)

Gratz Itzamna

Dont take a look on my english!

• *1170 AC in Tikal was not too much and the chests have been in the right place .
    I think the Instance was the mostly visited place in the past . Please make Tikal great again .
    *2500 AC for red Lava Basin are too much, 750 was enough . Same with yellow Lava Basin,
    Memento price was fine .
    *25k AC for a "sure" Divinity stat, is a nice idea to spend too many Coins but the extra material from endboss is unnecessary . A material for 12 persons - > it would mean many moths farm to finish a class and some people would sit on hers Coins /dont spend them and dont farm new .
    Have a nice day :)
    Lili

• Add the charm for buying stat drop for every boss inferno and decrease ac price to 10k and make charm not bound - the ppl will run PUGs and farm bosses 1-2 in inferno to get the items and then roll for a stat;

I have being told stat for 25k still random and not for sure good stats like pain etc - can devs comment if this is intended or not ?

I've mentioned above that decrease in the Tikal ac total is basically not helping anyone except those with crazy amounts of AC coins

• It is not random. Let's say You have a fragment that can give You either sta/str or str/str stat and You want str/str so You pay 25k coins and pick str/str.
    this is confirmed info.

If they'll add this fragment to each boss in inferno ppl will farm only first two bosses and that would be super silly. You should run full inferno in order to get inferno stat.

• It is not random. Let's say You have a fragment that can give You either sta/str or str/str stat and You want str/str so You pay 25k coins and pick str/str.
    this is confirmed info.

Oh good to know... I was afraid of spending those coins xD
    Anyway I still think if 25k coins will remain at it is to pull with the fragment, they should increase Inferno AC atleast the double they give now, server needs way more partys to this instance.

• Official Post

Greetings,

Thank you to everyone who has expressed their opinion and given constructive feedback in this thread.

The team is discussing this patch and taking your suggestions into consideration.

It is not random. Let's say You have a fragment that can give You either sta/str or str/str stat and You want str/str so You pay 25k coins and pick str/str.
    this is confirmed info.

Thank you, Visenya.

This information is correct; You will receive the stat of your choosing by trading the correct fragment & Arcadia Coins

• Thor-

Could you then please update the information - for example when I pick pain fragment as option from npc - it says "I could trade your Pain Fragment to the following stats:" and lists two stats - pain and endurance - that's why I asked to clarify; it even worse for the knowledge fragment - offers 4 different stats. Could you guys please update text so that its clear that only 1 stat which is same as fragment is going to be received. Unless you can select from the list of options? Then that should be made little clearer as well.

Thanks!

• I guess the idea for the patch and especially for the npc which gives divinity stats was not to make them accessable for everyone on the server, but for those who already have lots of AC and still do lots of inferno runs, so they can spend all their AC beyond cap.

If this wasnt the main reason for the patch, there wouldnt have been any need for a patch like this at all, so in my opinion, the prices for all the recipes, food and stats are very well balanced.
    For all other ppl one the server, nearly nothing has changed, neither do u need the new bufffood to complete any content atm nor does the server get flooded by divinity or tikal stats, when hundreds of thousands AC are spent.
    If ppl want high end gear, they have to complete high end content for it, and should not complain about the way it is and how long they have to farm/grind for anything. The players with way more than 100k AC had to invest a lot of time, energy and ressources as well, to get where they are, please remember that!

So all in all you DEVs did a pretty good job with this - you also could have done much worse.. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Hades thanks you for the changes that were made! We have done maybe 15 runs in inferno since patch and sometimes the new fragment is dropping in x2 of the same and we cant split them.
    Can you make each fragment their own loot item without being in a stack so we can split the party loot

see screenies below

• Hi Arcadia Team!

Recently there were some additional fragments added in Inferno to draw Divinity stats. This is a very great improvement!

However there is a small drawback - Those fragements are bound. When we do guild runs however, it might be that some ppl who need those fragemtns for a specific class are not in the group and we cannot pass those fragments to them. As we also now have AC coin cap, we cannot pull stats for them as we do not have any at our chars ^^ - (I personally have 8 of the fragmants laying around in my char with no change to pull a stats b/c lack of AC coins)

Is there a possibility to change those additional fragments to be not bound? I think it would also bring back the amount of ppl and instance runs back to the server as then more ppl requires AC's for pulling stats.

Feedback is welcome.

• I agree with the suggestion to have charms for the divinity stats pulling not bound.

In fact - it would be great to have ALL fragments including those for armor and accessories not bound as well - we have to do elaborate master looting on last boss sometimes to make sure there is no mistake in terms of who gets what, very inconvenient.

Cheers,
    Rakot

• We can be grateful for hear us and for each great Change ,
    I think the bound Fragments are correckt now ( Please think other , new one who see unbound item in AH for a high Price will direckt leave us again )
    But Please give all Your Ideas :)
    Lilitu

• "vote 4 unbound fragments - not hard to code and an improvement for the players "

Me too - it just adds to extra hassle - some toons have too many frags and cant use them since need shards or AC or whatever - they can sell them and allow others to use - better for economy = win/win in my opinion. Please consider!