Patch 10.0.4.2602 - feedback

• Best + on patch
    change size of pet for 1 player
    block progres off manny players about going to Tikal,Inferno or wb Aldo bcos is free run ( 0 Arcadia Coin)
    chance for loot card on event downgrade to minimum (1 minigame do 200 times chad 1 of 3 card)

Mayby work on next patch to eliminated Crash ?

who is satisfied or dissatisfied with the patch please write opinion

a simple example of nonsense lock AC. average players less by about 100 players

and problem to create LFR (like find random)

• change size of pet for 1 player

+ 1 I like my new dino :)

block progres off manny players about going to Tikal,Inferno or wb Aldo bcos is free run ( 0 Arcadia Coin)

+1 - just spent those you farmed till below 50k - then wont be free runs, good to have them in the economy for ppl to benefit instead of hoarding them

I don't do events since I am lazy so cant comment on that :P

Overall, I am fine with the patch, but want new ini - on official new ini is open - give us something to do - just add 1 dinivinity stat on last and let us run that, ppl are bored and don't log much atm :(

• Same like Heddin i like the changes.

AC limit is fine, this should stop some players to endless collect this currency.
    With it newcomers and not endgeared players may buy stats cheaper.
    This also prevent endgame players being fullstated fast after new content release = being bored fast.

Adjustments of interface like dots making character values visible much better.

Adjusting pet size, i amg using another transformation, but why it should be bad, even for small amount of players, it prove that everyone word is important.

I am not focused on events player, but im trying to do them regullary, did not got any new card or title yet, but i did it only with my main and alt, but from all previous i got something, and for doubled i earned nice amount of diamonds, so its just matter of time, i like them at all.

Im mostly Free2Play player, with small charges when started, i love all changes releated to diamonds, and now i can buy them cheaper for gold and mementos.

So from me, big thumbs up :thumbup:

• AC limit is fine, this should stop some players to endless collect this currency.

I think the same and ofc i can understand how it feels now for some players with more then 100k of it, but such a change should be expected since a few months ago. Its nearly the same how it was with aldo, you can abuse it until devs notice there is something wrong and needs a change.

Adjustments of interface like dots making character values visible much better.

i agree with it, looks a way better then before.

Best + on patch
    change size of pet for 1 player
    chance for loot card on event downgrade to minimum (1 minigame do 200 times chad 1 of 3 card)

the part with one players is how it looks for you, but maybe someone else have the same problem and maybe dont have an forum acc to share his opinion, you never know. over all i think its nice to see devs trying her best to make this game better and better

about crashes.. idk but i cant remeber when it happen to me.. sometimes it helps to talk with other players which have less or no crashes about their ingame settings.

ps. i would like to see reworked moa weapons which is only available for tons of AC 8o

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• change size of pet for 1 player

+1 size of the dino

Spend your coins on smth then instead of complaining mate. What is the point of just collecting them endlessly and imo a cap shoulda been put from the get-go

I too am lazy and dont do events so no comment

Maybe your game settings are not too good because I almost never crash unless I got a bunch of game clients open at the same time im trying to do an ini run

overall I am fine with patch :thumbup:

• Coin limit will hit the other players earning on stats on tikal. Why? Because a lot of people (me too), collected coins only as part of fun and "collectible". We preferred to spend the diamonds to buy tikal stats, which at least fueled the market a little bit, rather than buying this stats for AC, and holding more tons of diamonds on the characters. Now this path has been eliminated and a lot of diamonds will remain on the character.
    If you could try a little bit and give the opportunity to get something different for coins, there would be no problem. You can add cards from time to time, you can give tiers with the limit of buying (for exapmle in 1 week you can buy 1xt14 / 3x13 / 9x12 / 27x11) And maybe think about new titles for AC? they do not have to be any OP just turn up old titles from wars by a few % and already a huge amount of coins will be spent.
    Little? Can you create a new item?
    for example, bracelet. This could consist in buying a bracelet+0 for 10k AC, then improving it through quests. 1 quest: collect 100k AC + stone from the last boss GCH(here you can think of old instances) reward: bracelet +1 adds + 1% to all attributes, 2 quest: to collect 100k AC + stone from the last boss TSH reward: bracelet+2 adds + 2% to all attributes etc. Maybe a few % of the attributes will not give much, but it's always a specific reward
    Regarding the event, what can I say ...
    As always, the person dealing with the event spoils the fun of card collectors. Events that have always been an escape from the instances / wars, have become mindless (run for 200 talon event reset, stay on mini game for a few hour a day, click alt+1 and praying for the card. Unfortunately, after so many events, they are still being introduced with many mistakes, I have long lost hope that it will
    be better, I just hope that there will be no more cards in this form.
    about "change size of pet for 1 player"
    There are a lot more significant bugs in this game and It is not necessary change (but if it has already been done and the people like it, I'm happy though I do not use it)

• Coin limit will hit the other players earning on stats on tikal. Why? Because a lot of people (me too), collected coins only as part of fun and "collectible". We preferred to spend the diamonds to buy tikal stats, which at least fueled the market a little bit, rather than buying this stats for AC, and holding more tons of diamonds on the characters. Now this path has been eliminated and a lot of diamonds will remain on the character.

If you don't want to spend your AC, then don't do it.

• I would like to spend my AC only i do not have anythng to buy... I am sure you will ask why... Because the stats you can buy for AC are available for almost 2 years, and some people do instances instead of running around the fountains in varanas. Until now, AC was treated as a collector's item and now unfortunately when it is the limit it has been end for collectors. When doing instances, I would also like to issue a "reward" in the form of AC for something useful. Writing "If you do not want to spend your AC, then do not do it." shows me that you do not belong to the end game players, so you will not understand it. Perhaps it seems to everyone that we should spend our AC on "old" stats. You do not realize how huge amount of stats could be taken out for these AC and how quickly prices would ruin the market, then nobody would earn on these stats and nobody would do it instance because it would not be worth it. We do not care that in exchange for limit destroy completely the stats price and closing the people's way to earn on them and unfortunately it would end like it.
    We only want an alternative AC solution for the end game players to be able to do something because introducing stats from inferno will not solve the case because after almost a year, people have 2-3 sets an some maybe 4 and there will be no more to do. Is it so weird that when we make instances, we want spend AC on something useful...

• Things like you are mentioning are same for mementos, and nobody complain about it.
    For mementos you can buy stats, foods, resources and diamonds (thanks for this!).
    For AC you can buy mementos = all things above and additionally custom items/stats.
    Posibbly solution could be better foods, but i am against adding things like cards, tiers, titles similar to SW.

• I would like to spend my AC only i do not have anythng to buy... I am sure you will ask why... Because the stats you can buy for AC are available for almost 2 years, and some people do instances instead of running around the fountains in varanas. Until now, AC was treated as a collector's item and now unfortunately when it is the limit it has been end for collectors. When doing instances, I would also like to issue a "reward" in the form of AC for something useful. Writing "If you do not want to spend your AC, then do not do it." shows me that you do not belong to the end game players, so you will not understand it. Perhaps it seems to everyone that we should spend our AC on "old" stats. You do not realize how huge amount of stats could be taken out for these AC and how quickly prices would ruin the market, then nobody would earn on these stats and nobody would do it instance because it would not be worth it. We do not care that in exchange for limit destroy completely the stats price and closing the people's way to earn on them and unfortunately it would end like it.
    We only want an alternative AC solution for the end game players to be able to do something because introducing stats from inferno will not solve the case because after almost a year, people have 2-3 sets an some maybe 4 and there will be no more to do. Is it so weird that when we make instances, we want spend AC on something useful...

Well, I may not be active playing atm, but in my active time I was playing endgame. BTW my guild was one of the first guilds farming tikal (in my opinion the first who really farmed it).

You were writing, that you prefered to buy the tikal stats for diamonds instead of pulling them for arcadia coins. I don't see the problem, if you still want to do that now. If you want to buy them for diamonds you can still do that now instead of using arcadia coins to pull them. This is what I meant with my above sentence.

Nobody forces you to use your arcadia coins. Just because there is a limit does not mean, you have to use them. We ran tikal even without coins in the beginning.

• Official Post

I would like to spend my AC only i do not have anythng to buy...

We are working on this. Give us some time and stay tuned!

I would like to spend my AC only i do not have anythng to buy...

We are working on this. Give us some time and stay tuned!

I think it would be great to add option to buy divinity stats for AC similar to Tikal, I would even suggest to make divinity stats cost same as how much Tikal stats are now and scale down price for Tikal stats. It would help ppl to gear faster and invest in tstones etc I know many in my guild who would remake gear but waiting for divinity stats to drop and drops from inferno are so bad most are not useful stats

• I think it would be great to add option to buy divinity stats for AC similar to Tikal, I would even suggest to make divinity stats cost same as how much Tikal stats are now and scale down price for Tikal stats. It would help ppl to gear faster and invest in tstones etc I know many in my guild who would remake gear but waiting for divinity stats to drop and drops from inferno are so bad most are not useful stats

makes sense from your point of view, but do you think someone will run inferno, if you can pull the stats from npc?

• I think it would be great to add option to buy divinity stats for AC similar to Tikal, I would even suggest to make divinity stats cost same as how much Tikal stats are now and scale down price for Tikal stats. It would help ppl to gear faster and invest in tstones etc I know many in my guild who would remake gear but waiting for divinity stats to drop and drops from inferno are so bad most are not useful stats

makes sense from your point of view, but do you think someone will run inferno, if you can pull the stats from npc?

The answer is yes of course since it drops endgame gear and end game weapons, in fact at the moment stats that drop from last boss inferno mostly are not best some of us had more than 100 clears and still half gear not done with inferno stats it’s crazy and very discouraging to run more to be honest. Most of my guild don’t log much lately and waiting for new ini new content. Things very slow atm

• The answer is yes of course since it drops endgame gear and end game weapons, in fact at the moment stats that drop from last boss inferno mostly are not best some of us had more than 100 clears and still half gear not done with inferno stats it’s crazy and very discouraging to run more to be honest. Most of my guild don’t log much lately and waiting for new ini new content. Things very slow atm

yeah i know what you mean and inferno feels like a endless journey, but idk if such change would fix the problem. we will see which solution will be released to fix the AC problem.

• Little? Can you create a new item?
    for example, bracelet. This could consist in buying a bracelet+0 for 10k AC, then improving it through quests. 1 quest: collect 100k AC + stone from the last boss GCH(here you can think of old instances) reward: bracelet +1 adds + 1% to all attributes, 2 quest: to collect 100k AC + stone from the last boss TSH reward: bracelet+2 adds + 2% to all attributes etc. Maybe a few % of the attributes will not give much, but it's always a specific reward

I understand that you want something useful for all your AC to spend on, but i dont think a solution like this would be fair for the majority of players. How many Characters are there with more than 100k AC? ...like 30-40?
    Only these people could use an Item like this, noone else does and noone else ever will, because the AC-cap is there now and i dont think the Devs will ever let something like this (farmable Aldo, etc) happen again...

I think adding divinity stats to an npc, to buy them for AC would be the best solution, since it is the way it always was with instance-currencies...i guess if there would have been a cap on AC from the start, thats what you would have done anyway for a long time, to spend your coins...
    and this wont stop people from running inferno, because in some way you would still need to get some more AC after u spent all and, as already said, many people still need items from there - tikal stats can also be baught and there still are tikal runs going on

if you see AC already more as collectables and not a currency for you, then maybe Devs can change the system the AC-statistics here on the website work - from "current coins" to "highest value earned" or "livetime collected" - so people wont lose their rank in the list and still can spend them on something more or less useful for them and others ingame..as i said, if there were a cap on them from the start, all those collected coins would naturally have been long spent

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Melodic...
    It is normal that in the case of such solution you have to raise the limit to 100k/150k then everyone could choose upgrade item or take stats. The price of 100k with the 50k limit would be pointless. You really thought that I would like to upgrade item 1x and never again because the 50k limit would not be able to up anymore.
    It does not matter. It seems to me that further discussion does not make sense because, as you can see, the change is being prepared and the rather further discussion will not change anything.

Stats from inferno for AC when u can farm AC on tikal better than on inferno? I do not know if that's a good idea. We will see.

• Stats from inferno for AC when u can farm AC on tikal better than on inferno? I do not know if that's a good idea. We will see.

Totally agree.

As Rakot said before, I would want divinity stats in a npc just because actual luck system in inferno sucks... ive got stats for 5 pieces in 125 runs, tell me if thats enough. I sugest to add them BUT not only for coins, I still think last boss should loot something else beside coins so when we kill it 2-3 times we are able to pull 1 stat in the npc. Doing this people farming Tikal wont be able to get Inferno stats (which I think should be fair) and partys to Inferno will increase because atleast we know we will be able to pull 1 stat every 2-3 runs and that gives higher chances to get something.

Is just a suggestion, Madoxx.

• In the old days, you could also farm Mementos in old/lower instances the easy way and buy "high" stats at kodex npc, still poeple would farm the endcontent...its all just a question of balancing, not principle.

Shivion: i fear u dint get my point - i am well aware of the fact, that you were speaking in exemplary values for coins to "upgrade", but in this case it also is a matter of balancing, which cant be done properly imo.
    For most players it is very hard to reach even 50k coins - to be able to upgrade an item as you suggested, but with much less AC being needed to upgrade, so that it is a lucrative option for everyone in comparision to buy stats, this solution again would not really work for you, because you still have way too much coins...
    as example:
    item gives like only 0,5% to all stats each tier:
    -25k per upgrade, hardly affordable for many players, very cheap for you, you get massive statboost
    -50-100k per upgrade, absolutly not worth it for almost all players, you have still a very good boost

the difference in AC is just way too big, to be overcome with something like this...

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.