New Instance in Chamber of Elements

• Hi,

I wanted to ask if there is an ETA of the new Instance in the chamber of elements? In the past, Tikal has been the top instance for about a year. Now Inferno is open since May 2017. Will the new content come around April or May this year?

I know that Aldo is still quite new, but since it has the same stats as Inferno, and only a few new items, many of us didn't need much of him.

In my opinion new content could generally come faster. This could mean a faster release of custom instances or a better synergy with the Runewaker Instances. Assuming it is more work to build a complete custom instance you could just include custom items into official instances like ice blade plateau or the level 100 enoch instance. If the bosses and trash get buffed a bit compared to the runewaker version we would have challenging content and new gear to stat while waiting for the next custom instance.

• pretty sure it will be as always. the new content will come as soon as it´s done, an exact time will not be shared to players/customer since it always happens that some unwanted problems will postpone the release and you know how players act if the devs cant do something in time :) ofc i can be wrong and they will release the gorge of ice giants on your estimated time period

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

Edited once, last by Nadaná ().

• Official Post

Hello,

We prefer making custom content as much polished as we can, depending on knowledge and skills. After some projects with too short time to make, we decided to change information tactic. You will get more details on what we are working as soon as we are ready to release it on the time, as much bug-less as possible.

Our team is not big, but we try do our best. We believe quality is more important than giving content fast, but completelly bugged.

Stay tuned! :)

Closed the thread.